Go Ahead Millenials, Destroy Us

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Re: Go Ahead Millenials, Destroy Us

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

moksha wrote:
Constance wrote:While you're wearing out by seating in chats, Z's earn bitcoins and buy villas on French riviera :lol:

Thought they were playing console video games or posting on Facebook.

From their villas. It's like you don't even read! Sheesh.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:It's like you don't even read! Sheesh.
- Doc

???
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

moksha wrote:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:It's like you don't even read! Sheesh.
- Doc

???

I was trying to riff off your humor by bringing back to them being "filthy rich" while at the same time being immensely adolescent. Sometimes the humor works, sometimes it doesn't. *shrugs*

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Kishkumen
_Emeritus

Post by _Kishkumen »

The point at which technology overcomes all sides of the issues is the signal of humankind’s end.
"Petition wasn’t meant to start a witch hunt as I’ve said 6000 times." ~ Hanna Seariac, LDS apologist
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Kishkumen wrote:The point at which technology overcomes all sides of the issues is the signal of humankind’s end.

What would that look like?
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Xenophon
_Emeritus

Post by _Xenophon »

Dr. Shades wrote:What would that look like?

Skynet?
"If you consider what are called the virtues in mankind, you will find their growth is assisted by education and cultivation." -Xenophon of Athens
_karl61
_Emeritus

Post by _karl61 »

Constance wrote:While you're wearing out by seating in chats, Z's earn bitcoins and buy villas on French riviera :lol:

I can see them now in the villa listening to Zeppelin, Heart, Kansas, Boston, Journey, and the trailing end of Baby-boomers generated music, Metallica and the Bangles.
I want to fly!