The Best Site For The Latest Stories On The Election

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Dr Exiled
God

Re: The Best Site For The Latest Stories On The Election

Post by Dr Exiled »

subgenius wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:26 pm
Res Ipsa wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:28 pm

Another factoid devoid of context. No evidence that it is unusual. Pure fallacy of personal incredulity. Again.
Not sure how "context" can escape you on this, nor am i sure how it can be dumbed down further - but as you have been so courteous to me, I will try.
Let us say you are counting votes that I am bringing to you in groups of 100. The first group I bring you has 60 votes for "A" and 40 votes for "B". The second group I bring you has 55 votes for "A" and 45 votes for "B". Next I bring you a group of 100 votes that has 65 votes for "A" and 35 votes for "B". Then I bring you a group of 500 votes and all the votes are for "B" with 0 votes for "A".
This is not difficult to understand and I have not claimed that the 500 votes are fraudulent or in error. But it is unusual, albeit unusual at this point. Ergo, why my position was that such an "unusual" occurrence merits investigation. For you to shrug your shoulders and presume "there is probably a good reason for it" is simply taking the no true scotsman fallacy to heart.
(for what it's worth, it might be a more suitable criticism of my position to claim a fallacy of false cause - but since I am not claiming cause I appreciate your alternative line of attack, except that a failure to understand is attributed to facts not known - ergo need to investigate).
Are you aware of any specific lawsuit filed by the Trump campaign or anyone else that makes specific claims against the Dominion voting system? Sidney Powell, one of Trumps attorneys, says she has started to "release the kraken" as she puts it, attacking the Dominion system, but I cannot find where any lawsuits have been filed that claim the supposed election fraud centered around the Dominion system. It's getting time to put up or shut up.
Myth is misused by the powerful to subjugate the masses all too often.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

I've been looking for lawsuits that allege something about Dominion, but haven't seen any. Maybe we will now that Rudy's in charge of the campaign's litigation team.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:59 pm
... Maybe we will now that Rudy's in charge of the campaign's litigation team.
That’s funny.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Let out the Kracken ........ :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh these idiots have a sense of grandeur don't they? My Gawd it makes ya tingle....
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Anybody looking at buddy boy's Twitter? He's rage tweeting like a lunatic. I WON THE ELECTION! Blah, blah, damned blah.

Lunatic with the nuclear codes. Stirring up as much crap as he can before he hits the road including foreign policy crap, trying to handicap the incoming administration. What he's really doing is going all out scorched earth on the American people, putting our medical and political safety at risk.

Buddy boy don't care. Buddy boy don't give a crap.

Can somebody please Baker Act this idiot? Like yesterday?
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Good Lord, it’s just one gaslighting lie after another.

https://mobile.Twitter.com/realDonaldTr ... r%5Eauthor

We’ve never seen anything like this.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:24 pm
Good Lord, it’s just one gaslighting lie after another.

https://mobile.Twitter.com/realDonaldTr ... r%5Eauthor

We’ve never seen anything like this.

- Doc
I've been watching this the whole time. He's off his rocker and instead of checking facts, his die hard supporters look to HIM for truth and facts.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
5h
...AND I WON THE ELECTION. VOTER FRAUD ALL OVER THE COUNTRY!
Multiple sources called this election differently
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Meanwhile back in reality...
A bipartisan panel in Michigan's largest county unanimously certified its presidential results on Tuesday night, a stunning reversal hours after Republicans had temporarily blocked certification based on dubious claims of voting irregularities in Detroit
It’s just the biggest crap show. How people on the Right accept this is beyond bizarre.

- Doc
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:15 pm
Anybody looking at buddy boy's Twitter? He's rage tweeting like a lunatic. I WON THE ELECTION! Blah, blah, [vulgarity] blah.

Lunatic with the nuclear codes. Stirring up as much [vulgarity] as he can before he hits the road including foreign policy [vulgarity], trying to handicap the incoming administration. What he's really doing is going all out scorched earth on the American people, putting our medical and political safety at risk.

Buddy boy don't care. Buddy boy don't give a [vulgarity].

Can somebody please Baker Act this [vulgarity]? Like yesterday?
Not sure the Baker Act can snag him when he’s in DC.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:50 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:15 pm
Anybody looking at buddy boy's Twitter? He's rage tweeting like a lunatic. I WON THE ELECTION! Blah, blah, [vulgarity] blah.

Lunatic with the nuclear codes. Stirring up as much [vulgarity] as he can before he hits the road including foreign policy [vulgarity], trying to handicap the incoming administration. What he's really doing is going all out scorched earth on the American people, putting our medical and political safety at risk.

Buddy boy don't care. Buddy boy don't give a [vulgarity].

Can somebody please Baker Act this [vulgarity]? Like yesterday?
Not sure the Baker Act can snag him when he’s in DC.
Why not?

Slava Ukraini!