Biden delivers

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Re: Biden delivers

Post by _subgenius »

_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

ajax18 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 1:23 am
Democrats could put Obama as VP then have Biden resign due to dementia.
Yeah, resigning over dementia isn't a thing any more. We still have Trump.

Resigning over shame, idiocy, dishonesty, sexual assault, incompetence, corruption, or constant whining isn't a thing anymore either, apparently.

You morons can say whatever you want about Biden, but he has the Trump card.
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

Some Schmo wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 1:11 pm
ajax18 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 1:23 am
Democrats could put Obama as VP then have Biden resign due to dementia.
Yeah, resigning over dementia isn't a thing any more. We still have Trump.

Resigning over shame, idiocy, dishonesty, sexual assault, incompetence, corruption, or constant whining isn't a thing anymore either, apparently.

You morons can say whatever you want about Biden, but he has the Trump card.
Resigning isnt the same as electing, but you do you and nevermind how hilarious you look dismissing in Biden that which you proclaim as intolerable from Trump.

“I’m prepared to say that I have a record of over forty years and that I’m going to beat Joe Biden.” -Joe Biden
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

Radio host Charlamagne tha God is pushing back one day after former Vice President Joe Biden said on his show “The Breakfast Club” that African-American voters "ain’t black” if they can’t decide whether to vote for him or incumbent President Trump.

“I see black communities all across America catching hell regardless of who is in the White House,” the radio host told The Hill on Saturday. “Because we have a bunch of underlying conditions created by systemic racism that have never been fixed.”

“The whole system needs to be dismantled and rebuilt, and he’s been a very intricate part of that system," Charlamagne tha God -- whose name is Lenard Larry McKelvey -- said of Biden.
_DarkHelmet
_Emeritus

Post by _DarkHelmet »

A huge Trump supporter is criticizing Biden for saying something stupid. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What I love about the outrage over any of Biden's gaffes from Trump's side is there is an acknowledgement of a double standard. More is expected from a Democrat candidate.
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

DarkHelmet wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 5:47 pm
A huge Trump supporter is criticizing Biden for saying something stupid. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What I love about the outrage over any of Biden's gaffes from Trump's side is there is an acknowledgement of a double standard. More is expected from a Democrat candidate.
tl:dr
DarkHelmet wrote:whataboutism :cry:
_DarkHelmet
_Emeritus

Post by _DarkHelmet »

subgenius wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 5:59 pm
DarkHelmet wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 5:47 pm

tl:dr
:lol: :lol:
_DoubtingThomas
_Emeritus

Post by _DoubtingThomas »

Icarus wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 1:26 am
Biden in a landslide if he chooses Michelle Obama.
Biden will not pick a black woman as VP. Biden already has the support of black voters.
_honorentheos
_Emeritus

Post by _honorentheos »

I don't know. Until this happened I thought Warren was a given. Now...don't know. Warren doesn't have the baggage of Klobuchar but I think this may influence the discussion where a week ago it didn't.
_DoubtingThomas
_Emeritus

Post by _DoubtingThomas »

honorentheos wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 11:31 pm
I don't know. Until this happened I thought Warren was a given. Now...don't know. Warren doesn't have the baggage of Klobuchar but I think this may influence the discussion where a week ago it didn't.
I don't think his "you ain't black" comment is going to hurt him.