EA

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Re: EAllusion

Post by _Jersey Girl »

huckelberry wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:03 am
I thought it was clear he was tiring of the participation and particularly with certain rabid and rather pointless conflicts. I do not think his disappearance surprising but EAllusion leaving is a loss. Perhaps if more people can be allowed to register which would help revive the board he would then see it as attractive to resume participation.
What's clear to me is that EA leaving isn't just the loss of a good poster, it's yet another loss of a moderator. Did he jump ship like harmony did? What is with these people? They're both still listed as moderators. Did they even tell Shades they were leaving him to row this leaky little boat alone?

Okay, that's really not my business but as EA would say, it's not a good look.

It's not like mods can really do anything right now but what the heck. They just toddle on out of here and abandon their position like it's nothing? How is that respecting Shades?
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_msnobody
_Emeritus

Post by _msnobody »

EA, where are you? You are missed.
"The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. He fulfills the desire of those who fear him; he also hears their cry and saves them.” Psalm 145:18-19 ESV
_Temp. Admin.
_Emeritus

Post by _Temp. Admin. »

(Dr. Shades here, posting under our “Temp. Admin.” account.)
Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:18 am
It's not like mods can really do anything right now but what the heck. They just toddle on out of here and abandon their position like it's nothing? How is that respecting Shades?
Heh, I’m quite used to getting less respect than Rodney Dangerfield. :-)
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Temp. Admin. wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:35 pm
(Dr. Shades here, posting under our “Temp. Admin.” account.)
Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:18 am
Heh, I’m quite used to getting less respect than Rodney Dangerfield. :-)
I'll happily smack him around if/when he returns. :lol:
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_DoubtingThomas
_Emeritus

Post by _DoubtingThomas »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:11 am
DoubtingThomas wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:39 am

He will be back.
What about you? You were next on my hit list of absentee posters. Everything okay with you and yours?????
Yes. I am okay. You?