Two Real Americans read the 13 guiding principles of the PROGRESSIVE/BLM movement.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Atlanticmike
God

Two Real Americans read the 13 guiding principles of the PROGRESSIVE/BLM movement.

Post by Atlanticmike »

This video shows how sick the PROGRESSIVE movement really is. Canceling Halloween and disrupting the nuclear family is just a small part of the PROGRESSIVE movement. The PROGRESSIVE movement is becoming more cultish every day.
https://youtu.be/U1v2vAezv-s
Alf'Omega
2nd Counselor

Re: Two Real Americans read the 13 guiding principles of the PROGRESSIVE/BLM movement.

Post by Alf'Omega »

More dumb lies. Halloween wasn't canceled, it was just a dumb parade at one elementary school where, for whatever reason, the black kids there have chosen not to participate. Oh the horror! How can you live with such tyranny and wokeness? God forbid a school board try to be more inclusive.

And what is wrong with supporting BLM? Oh, that's right. Your boogie man, the black man!
huckelberry
God

Re: Two Real Americans read the 13 guiding principles of the PROGRESSIVE/BLM movement.

Post by huckelberry »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:18 pm
This video shows how sick the PROGRESSIVE movement really is. Canceling Halloween and disrupting the nuclear family is just a small part of the PROGRESSIVE movement. The PROGRESSIVE movement is becoming more cultish every day.
https://youtu.be/U1v2vAezv-s
I listened to these two people and they sounded rather level headed. Mike you sound a bit ,, well overreacting.

I have been a progressive for over half a century and have had time to notice that even fifty years ago there were people grandstanding with lame projects. No Halloween sounds like some folks thought they had to virtue signal but had no ideas on how to improve anything.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Canceling Halloween …

I live in a state flush with conservative families that view Halloween as a celebration of evil. We have ‘Trunk or Treats’ in Church parking lots to keep the kids safe from the Adversary and his minions.

So much for Mike’s theory.
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

I only read the posts of Mike that people quote, and it seems pretty clear that he's a moron. People should take that into consideration. Of course he says idiotic things. This should surprise nobody.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

canpakes wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:43 am
Atlanticmike wrote:
Canceling Halloween …

I live in a state flush with conservative families that view Halloween as a celebration of evil. We have ‘Trunk or Treats’ in Church parking lots to keep the kids safe from the Adversary and his minions.

Like I said, PROGRESSIVISM is a cult. Thanks for helping prove it by comparing PROGRESSIVISM to the Mormon church. I didn't know you were on my side.👍
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Some Schmo wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:38 am
I only read the posts of Mike that people quote, and it seems pretty clear that he's a moron. People should take that into consideration. Of course he says idiotic things. This should surprise nobody.
Oh look! The man who calls his wife the C word has graced us with his presence. She must be asleep and he has no one to pick on so he came here to post. You ding-a-ling! Of course you read my post. Everyone knows it. You're more like a Mormon than I am, liar.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:52 am
canpakes wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:43 am

Like I said, PROGRESSIVISM is a cult. Thanks for helping prove it by comparing PROGRESSIVISM to the Mormon church. I didn't know you were on my side.👍

OK, that helps lock down what you think PROGRESSIVES are, in your mind. Conservative Mormons = PROGRESSIVES.

Your definition is pretty … fluid. : D
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

canpakes wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:15 pm
Atlanticmike wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:52 am

OK, that helps lock down what you think PROGRESSIVES are, in your mind. Conservative Mormons = PROGRESSIVES.

Your definition is pretty … fluid. : D
Mike strikes me as a guy of reasonable intelligence. He understands things he wants to understand. He shows no desire to understand progressives so does not understand.He imagines they run about imagining no violence and wanting to get rid of all guns. In the fantasy they are all running about trying to get rid of Halloween and families.
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

huckelberry wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:13 pm
Mike strikes me as a guy of reasonable intelligence.
Reasonable? I haven't witnessed him use much in the way of reason.

Reasonable is a relative word. Perhaps you meant it was reasonable for your average mammal.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.