Flashback: Hunter's Laptop Russian Disinformation

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Re: Flashback: Hunter's Laptop Russian Disinformation

Post by Markk »

Schreech wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:58 am
Markk wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:20 am

Ooof. That was bad, even by your standards…who else did joe “recuse”?
See what I mean Marcus when I told you I would show you?
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Markk wrote:
K Graham wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:54 pm

There is only a conflict of interest in the event said person refuses to recuse. There was never anything Hunter Biden needed to recuse himself from. All the "smoke" was manufactured by Right Wing fake news outlets and no fire was ever found. But you must think it is all hidden somewhere because "Liberal" Google won't let you find it.
Kevin, Hunter Biden worked for, and was handsomely paid by a Russian backed Ukrainian oligarch. Is that even remotely important to mention? Do you think the oligarch hired Hunter Biden because of his expertise in the energy field, or because his last name was Biden?

His father rescued him from that issue…there is simply no denying this.
Rescued Hunter from what? A Highly paid job???

And you clearly don’t understand what qualifies one to be on a board of directors. Read up on the relevant expertise Hunter brought to the company.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:15 am
Markk wrote:

Kevin, Hunter Biden worked for, and was handsomely paid by a Russian backed Ukrainian oligarch. Is that even remotely important to mention? Do you think the oligarch hired Hunter Biden because of his expertise in the energy field, or because his last name was Biden?

His father rescued him from that issue…there is simply no denying this.

And you clearly don’t understand what qualifies one to be on a board of directors. Read up on the relevant expertise Hunter brought to the company.

LOL I have…you tell me what he brought to the table…please educate me. Again he was on the payroll of a Russian backed oligarch, who hired him because he was the son of a sitting senator. What else beyond that did this senators son bring to the corrupt company that was stealing Ukrainian goverment contracts?
Schreech
CTR A

Post by Schreech »

Markk wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:14 am
Schreech wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:58 am

Ooof. That was bad, even by your standards…who else did joe “recuse”?
See what I mean Marcus when I told you I would show you?
Show Marcus that you don’t read anything and that you don’t have an intelligent grasp on any subject?…at all? Show Marcus that you regularly make a fool of yourself when you post while drinking? I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and assumed that the reason your post was so extraordinarily dumb was because you were drunk. But, hey, feel free to explain what hunter and Joe did that was illegal - if you can’t I might have to “recuse” you from this subject.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Markk wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:23 am
Res Ipsa wrote:

LOL I have…you tell me what he brought to the table…please educate me. Again he was on the payroll of a Russian backed oligarch, who hired him because he was the son of a sitting senator. What else beyond that did this senators son bring to the corrupt company that was stealing Ukrainian goverment contracts?
You mean you’ve never actually bothered to look? You’re just regurgitating talking points?
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Markk wrote:
Res Ipsa wrote:

LOL... you tell me what these other Burisma members "brought to the table."

Joseph Cofer Black is an American former CIA officer who served as director of the Counterterrorism Center under George Bush.
Aleksander Kwaśniewski, former president of Poland.
Karina Zlochevska is the young daughter of a Ukrainian Oligarch, Mykola Zlochevsky.
Christina Sofocleous was a 21 year old lawyer from Moscow.
Riginos Charalampous is an accountant from England.
Marina Pericleous was a young attorney from Cyprus who had just passed the bar.
Devon Archer, a former senior adviser to the John Kerry's 2004 presidential campaign.
Alan Apter was an investment banker and a corporate lawyer at Sullivan & Cromwell.

We're still waiting with bated breath for you to tell us what the scandal is here? Try going back and reading this thread in its entirety, it could save you from looking foolish again.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:37 am
Markk wrote:

You mean you’ve never actually bothered to look? You’re just regurgitating talking points?
No, I am claiming he brought nothing more than his name and contacts to the table, I am asking you to back up your assertion that he brought anything else to the the board above and beyond this. Again please tell me, back up your assertions.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Markk wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:16 pm
Res Ipsa wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:37 am

No, I am claiming he brought nothing more than his name and contacts to the table, I am asking you to back up your assertion that he brought anything else to the the board above and beyond this. Again please tell me, back up your assertions.
So you make an outrageous allegation according to right wing propaganda you back it up with absolutely nothing, but then insist we're they one's with burden of proof to prove you wrong. Yep, that's Markk.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Markk wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:16 pm

Markk, his Wiki page will list his education and work experience. Start from that to make your case, instead of relying on merely stamping your feet and yelling that he had nothin’.

Otherwise, it looks like what you’re trying to tell me is that Hunter Biden - as a clueless moron - was somehow able to both control Burisma’s board and coerce its management into graft that benefited himself and his father, in ways that you can neither articulate or factually support.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

He also speaks of Biden as if he were a paid employee of Burisma. That isn't the relationship between board and company.