White Supremacist kills 10 in Buffalo Supermarket

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Moksha
God

Re: White Supremacist kills 10 in Buffalo Supermarket

Post by Moksha »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 1:46 pm
Hrm. Why does this sound so familiar?

- Doc
Atlantic Mike, Binger, and Ajax?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

With hate crimes on the rise, should Fox voluntarily cool its jets in pushing the hate rhetoric?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

FOX News is blaming Left wing media for the shooting.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/laura-in ... d9519661d0
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Post by Binger »

Moksha wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 6:57 am
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 1:46 pm
Hrm. Why does this sound so familiar?

- Doc
Atlantic Mike, Binger, and Ajax?
Jersey Girl, Moksha, Gadianton?
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

ajax18 wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 10:19 pm
K Graham wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 5:12 pm
A direct product of Trump and idiot Carlson. I'm sure Ajax is happy to know someone else was willing to act on the same sentiments he shares with him.
I haven't read this story but I don't agree with any of the 4chan stuff Doc posted. This killer should be executed. I don't normally respond to Kevin's insults and caricatures because he's on ignore. Call me Stonewall Jackson if you like. I'm not aligned with Adolf Hitler. I don't even speak German. I'm white, anglo saxon, and West Virginian. I'm sure you can find enough to hate about that without resorting to lies and fabrications to fan your liberal hate machine.
I don't find anything to hate in being white, anglo saxon, or West Virginian. And, if you've advocated violence, I've missed it. So, I fully believe that you aren't happy about the Buffalo shooting.

The problem as I see it is that the same kind of hate and resentment that you express in your posts is exactly what motivated the shooter in Buffalo. The hate and resentment that leads you to promote dissolution of the U.S. leads others to pick up a gun and slaughter their fellow humans. The degree of hate and resentment you display here is simply poison. Where it leads is directly to what the Buffalo shooter did and, eventually, to nasty stuff like ethnic cleansing and the Rwandan genocide. People who are filled with hate and resentment feed off each other until they convince themselves that slaughtering their fellow humans is a moral and just thing to do. Perhaps even sanctioned by their God.

This is not a defense of Kevin's conduct. But the level of hate and resentment that you keep feeding is playing with fire. I think it's hurting you today. And it has the potential to do much more hurt.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

bully
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

ajax18 wrote:
K Graham wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 5:12 pm
A direct product of Trump and idiot Carlson. I'm sure Ajax is happy to know someone else was willing to act on the same sentiments he shares with him.
I haven't read this story but I don't agree with any of the 4chan stuff Doc posted. This killer should be executed. I don't normally respond to Kevin's insults and caricatures because he's on ignore. Call me Stonewall Jackson if you like. I'm not aligned with Adolf Hitler. I don't even speak German. I'm white, anglo saxon, and West Virginian. I'm sure you can find enough to hate about that without resorting to lies and fabrications to fan your liberal hate machine.
Your posting handle, as you know damn well, means ‘ethnic cleansing’ ‘Adolf Hitler’.

-_-

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 8:06 pm
ajax18 wrote:

Your posting handle, as you know damn well, means ‘ethnic cleansing’ ‘Adolf Hitler’.

-_-

- Doc
Be careful. You can't say that or else the mods will reprimand you for telling the truth, er, I mean, giving a "personal attack."
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

The problem as I see it is that the same kind of hate and resentment that you express in your posts is exactly what motivated the shooter in Buffalo. The hate and resentment that leads you to promote dissolution of the U.S. leads others to pick up a gun and slaughter their fellow humans. The degree of hate and resentment you display here is simply poison. Where it leads is directly to what the Buffalo shooter did and, eventually, to nasty stuff like ethnic cleansing and the Rwandan genocide. People who are filled with hate and resentment feed off each other until they convince themselves that slaughtering their fellow humans is a moral and just thing to do. Perhaps even sanctioned by their God.
How is it that Tucker Carlson is being blamed for this shooting but Bernie Sanders is not blamed for the shooting of Republican congressmen by one of the fanatics on the left? The level of hate and resentment in the mainstream media is what led to the 2020 summer of violent protests by BLM. Bill Barr (no fan of Trump by the way) talks about many of the violent acts committed by BLM in Washington D.C and the medias coverup. We need consistent standards and rules that apply to everyone regardless of political party. What we have is one party weaponizing government and private institutions to try to silence people with whom they disagree.

And it continues to go on right here. Kevin and Doc are back to their old mode of bullying, disparaging, and defaming anyone they disagree with. How do you not see more hate, resentment, and violent rhetoric coming from them than you do me? It's because many on the left believe that's ok because this person is a conservative and doesn't like welfare or illegal immigration. Until we have a single legal standard that applies to all political opinion equally, maybe war is inevitable.
Last edited by ajax18 on Tue May 17, 2022 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

I see goldfish Hitler is feeling spry today.

Man, if a tradcon’s mouth is moving, you know he’s spouting jingoistic lies.

- Soc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.