Mar-A-Lago Legally Searched by FBI

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Mar-A-Lago Legally Searched by FBI

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Moksha wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:43 pm
Doctor Steuss wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:13 pm
Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States can declassify documents "by thinking about it."
I think Trump could have been grandstanding to impress gullible Fox viewers with his superpowers.
Anyway, Ajax will probably conclude with, "See there, I told you he could do anything".

Many Evangelicals will wish to include this in the Book of Revelations, while many Mormons will seek its addition to the D&C.
And as a reminder, he was the one that signed into law making what he did an even harsher felony. For real.

- Doc
1. Speech is aggression.
2. Every utterance has a winner or a loser.
3. Curiosity is feigned.
4. Lying is performative.
5. Stupidity is power.
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Moksha wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:43 pm
Many Evangelicals will wish to include this in the Book of Revelations, while many Mormons will seek its addition to the D&C.
Of course, just by making the request, they can start quoting it as though it's in there. I mean... just by thinking about it. It's automatic from there.

Ahhh... to be untethered from reality. So freeing.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Once the action returns to Judge Canon's courtroom, will she seek to bolster the claim of declassification through mental telepathy, citing the case of Florida Man vs Alien Probes and Swamp Gas?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace