Right Wing Heart throb Andrew Tate Arrested for Human Trafficking

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Vēritās on Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Right Wing Heart throb Andrew Tate Arrested

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Sooo . . . pizzagate? 🍕 👦 🐘

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Alphus and Omegus
Area Authority

Re: Right Wing Heart throb Andrew Tate Arrested for Human Trafficking

Post by Alphus and Omegus »

Telling clients to call themselves Republicans is going to be the new go-to tactic of sleazy lawyers. And conservatives will fall for it every single time.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

Let's see if I understand the Ajax defense:

"A lot of people have been guilty of human trafficking. Andrew only got arrested because he supported Donald Trump!"
DaveIsHere
Teacher

Post by DaveIsHere »

This Absolute Toxic example of manhood went to Romania because "they have less restrictive views on sexual assault". Those are hit own words. That he Self-Owned is immaterial,. That he brought this on his own self.....

Ok, straight talk, if you support THAT asshole, we're gonna fight.
If a Giant's pronouns are "fee, fi, fi, and fum", does that mean short people's pronouns are "oompa, loompa, and doopity-doo"?
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

DaveIsHere wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:34 am

Ok, straight talk, if you support THAT asshole, we're gonna fight.
I bet you kiss his ass all the time.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Vēritās wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 4:56 pm

He is a popular Red Pill con man, "Before being banned, his videos racked up billions of views on TikTok and Instagram." https://www.cnet.com/culture/andrew-tat ... d-to-know/

You want to know why? Read some of the comments under David Pakman's new video, "We Should Really Find a Way to Help Incels"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqjDkbcu1gE

For example,
I just hate the fact the a guy like me, who has been told multiple times that I look good and that I'm boyfriend material, but I just don't match their standards is ____ destroying me, I'm 23 and I've been told this since highschool and it just doesn't stop.

I could’ve easily turned into one of Tate’s followers at the time. So I sympathize with incels to an extent…a lot of em were like I was.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll: