Prince Charles is a Fricking Moron

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Nomomo
Priest

Prince Charles is a Fricking Moron

Post by Nomomo »

Screw all this stupid crap in the news about frickin' Prince Charles visiting Germany and whatever. Prince Charles is a frickin' gawdamned idiotic moron. He believes in and supports homeopathy. No more evidence than that is required to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Prince Charles is an imbecile moron.
Nomomo
Priest

Re: Prince Charles is a Fricking Moron

Post by Nomomo »

If you believe in Homeopathy you are an uninformed idiot!!
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

Nomomo wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:23 am
You mean "King Charles III", don't you? But I agree that anyone who takes Homeopathy seriously is indeed an uninformed, scientifically illiterate idiot!
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
Nomomo
Priest

Post by Nomomo »

Gunnar wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:36 am
Nomomo wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:23 am
You mean "King Charles III", don't you? But I agree that anyone who takes Homeopathy seriously is indeed an uninformed, scientifically illiterate idiot!
Yes. I screwed up on Charles' title. At least I am not so gawdamned stupid that I believe in homeopathy like that freaking idiot.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Homeopathy covers a wide range of topics. Are you referring to the royal enemas, or perhaps Trump's imagined cures for Covid19? Orrin Hatch's vitamin therapy or attaching electrodes to your private parts?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace