Racist Gonna be Racist

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Cube 7
Nursery

Racist Gonna be Racist

Post by Cube 7 »

Racists will always be racists, and I can assure you that if Joe Biden gets out of the race for president, the racist Democrats will get rid of Kamala Harris, a woman of colour, and replace her with a white man like Gavin Newsom. I say this with absolute certainty. And the good little brainwashed democratic soldiers will be completely fine with her being forgotten since their purpose is to force the progressive brain rot agenda on the American people, and it is appropriate for the party of the KKK and Jim Crow laws to sacrifice a lady of colour for the cause. Are you going to tell me that I'm wrong?
Moksha
God

Re: Racist Gonna be Racist

Post by Moksha »

I am feeling alarmed at this new spate of sock puppets.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Moksha wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:56 pm
Why, my fine feathered friend?
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Cube 7
Nursery

Post by Cube 7 »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:20 pm
Moksha wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:56 pm
The progressive worldview that the penguin comes here to have soothed and massaged on a regular basis is the last thing the penguin wants to see portrayed in a negative way, therefore he is understandably frightened. He wants total progressive dominance on the board, so when the penguin signs in to read a thread that is critical of his progressive world view, he becomes uncomfortable and informs everyone about it. This allows the moderators to be alerted to the threat, and they can then deal with it. To grasp this concept shouldn't be that difficult.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Cube 7 wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:39 pm
Res Ipsa wrote:
The progressive worldview that the penguin comes here to have soothed and massaged on a regular basis is the last thing the penguin wants to see portrayed in a negative way, therefore he is understandably frightened. He wants total progressive dominance on the board, so when the penguin signs in to read a thread that is critical of his progressive world view, he becomes uncomfortable and informs everyone about it. This allows the moderators to be alerted to the threat, and they can then deal with it. To grasp this concept shouldn't be that difficult.
Indeed. Your fellow political travelers have convincingly shown all of us how easy it is to latch onto absolute falsehoods and scare each other into using the coercive power of the state to strip away the freedom of people who make them feel uncomfortable. Accurate history about slavery and the civil rights movement make you feel uncomfortable? Ban any mention of them in schools and fire any teacher who dares to teach actual facts.

Drag queens make you uncomfortable? Ban their performances. Throw them in jail if they come within 500 feet of a child.

Abortion make you uncomfortable. Throw doctors in Prison who act to preserve the lives and health of their patients. Make laws against the right of citizens to freely cross between states. Degrade the military unless the government makes it as hard as possible for our volunteer soldiers to get medical care. Use the coercive power of the state in any way possible just so that a minority of Americans won’t feel uncomfortable.

Every grievance that you have imagined about this message board, its owner, and it’s moderators are things you and your fellow travelers are doing — not on an obscure message board — but across the entire country using the coercive power of the state to strip away the freedoms of people that make you feel uncomfortable.

No one should be alarmed about your performative clowning.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Cube 7 wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:47 pm
Racists will always be racists, and I can assure you that if Joe Biden gets out of the race for president, the racist Democrats will get rid of Kamala Harris, a woman of colour, and replace her with a white man like Gavin Newsom. I say this with absolute certainty. And the good little brainwashed democratic soldiers will be completely fine with her being forgotten since their purpose is to force the progressive brain rot agenda on the American people, and it is appropriate for the party of the KKK and Jim Crow laws to sacrifice a lady of colour for the cause. Are you going to tell me that I'm wrong?
You know I never believed in white privilege until I started learning about the Biden family. Does Kamala still think Joe is racist for voting against bussing her to school out of the ghetto? She hasn't said much about it since he gave her the VP seat.

Cube7, if you don't vote for Biden, you ain't BLACK!
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Res Ipsa wrote:
I remember how disruptive and unpleasant they were. I totally support Shade's free speech approach to board running, but that presupposes that people want to have unfettered conversations rather than being an impediment to board functioning. BtheW, does anyone note several new posters using UK spelling?
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Cube 7 wrote:
Racists will always be racists, and I can assure you that if Joe Biden gets out of the race for president, the racist Democrats will get rid of Kamala Harris, a woman of colour, and replace her with a white man like Gavin Newsom.
They can't "get rid of" her. If he chooses not to run, then he won't be the nominee, and thus she can't possibly be his running mate. If she wishes to run for president, then it's up to the voters to vote for her; nobody can "get rid of" her. Either that, or the democratic nominee can conceivably ask her to be his or her running mate.
I say this with absolute certainty. And the good little brainwashed democratic soldiers will be completely fine with her being forgotten since their purpose is to force the progressive brain rot agenda on the American people, . . .
??? Every vice president is always forgotten after they leave office, even the white male ones. So it isn't a racist thing.
and it is appropriate for the party of the KKK and Jim Crow laws to sacrifice a lady of colour for the cause.
Nobody is "sacrificing" her. Besides, there's no guarantee that Joe Biden will depart from the race in the first place. For all you know, he'll win again and she'll be vice-president for another four years, rendering your doomsday scenario moot.
Are you going to tell me that I'm wrong?
Yes.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Cube 7 wrote:
cube, are you saying that Democrats must make Kamala their Presidential candidate because she’s a woman of color?

Wouldn’t that be kind of a goofy, racist idea? Are you backing that idea?
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Republicans have been the beneficiaries of racist loyalties ever since the Dixiecrats deserted the party after Congress passed the Civil Rights Act. The KKK will tell you that Trump is their man. Racists do not have to be racist, they could always repent.