The Trump Criminal Case MEGATHREAD.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Gadianton
God

Re: The Trump Criminal Case MEGATHREAD.

Post by Gadianton »

rather than make a case that your policies put the American people first and are in their best interests?
why don't you make a case that your policies put the American people first and are in their best interests? Saying it over and over isn't making a case for it. This is another one of your silly performances, Ajax. It reaches its high point with MTG and Kari Lake, who will stand there and ad nauseum talk on behalf of "the American people". "The American People are tired of supporting Ukraine" and so on. Saying your policies put the American people first over and over again isn't showing how your policies in reality put the American People first.

You can also try to explain why you've spent so much more time on Hunter Biden than policy.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Moksha wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 7:50 am
Res Ipsa wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 3:05 pm
I’m not playing whack-a-mole grievance theater today.
The only requirement to be an efficient mole in this game is to be an election denier.
When in doubt, make crap up and pretend it’s real!

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Atty - Mr. Cohen, you knew you worked for a dastardly criminal?

Micheal Cohen - Yes.

Atty - And yet you worked for him anyway?

Micheal Cohen - Yes.

Atty - I submit Your Honor that any man knowingly working for such an evil criminal is not to be believed.

Judge Merchan - You mean working for your client Mr. Trump?

Atty - Yes, Your Honor.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

If Trump wins in November, do you think that will signal the start of an exodus from the US before the Atlanta beerhall putschs get into full swing?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Cohen looks exhausted. And what are those blue suited sycophants doing in court? They are paid public servants are they not? Shouldn't they be at work? Do they really think kissing Trump's butt is going to get them anywhere? Do they not see the destiny of the long line of sycophants who went before them?

More like psychophants if you ask me.

I move to enter the new term "psychophants" into the written record here.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 10:09 pm
Cohen looks exhausted. And what are those blue suited sycophants doing in court? They are paid public servants are they not? Shouldn't they be at work? Do they really think kissing Trump's butt is going to get them anywhere? Do they not see the destiny of the long line of sycophants who went before them?

I'll allow it. ;)
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 10:23 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 10:09 pm

I'll allow it. ;)
Thank you, your honor. 8-)
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Some weird courtroom drama is going on with Robert Costello...right now. Costello popping off in court and judge clearing the courtroom due to security risk. Check on that later in the day if you're interested. Some kind of Trump fueled theater no doubt.

Also...Cohen admitted he stole a significant amount of money from Trump.

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 9:34 pm
Some weird courtroom drama is going on with Robert Costello...right now. Costello popping off in court and judge clearing the courtroom due to security risk. Check on that later in the day if you're interested. Some kind of Trump fueled theater no doubt.

Also...Cohen admitted he stole a significant amount of money from Trump.

Lawrence O'Donnell was in the courtroom when the drama took place. Of course he covered it. This was the only witness for the defense. Apparently someone pulled the mob clown car up to the courthouse and shoved Costello out on the curb. :roll:

Lawrence: Trump defense's lone witness Robert Costello was 'utterly contemptuous'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgmK1hnaJ0U
Last edited by Jersey Girl on Wed May 22, 2024 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Slava Ukraini!
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Trump, after repeatedly and vigorously stating he’d take the stand.. doesn’t take the stand.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.