Feel a bit crap.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
IWMP
Pirate

Re: Feel a bit crap.

Post by IWMP »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 3:16 am
I read this whole thing. Quick and dirty reply.

Nicky get an RX for Levothyroxine. That's what is used to treat Hashimoto's. Ask me how I know. No, don't. ;)

Your heart rate is concerning. Try the vagus nerve thing I do. Here it's 10 minutes of your life. It won't make it worse. Could calm things down. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUx5kLFyx-M

If the 10 minute routine doesn't work, I can teach you a vagal maneuver on the screen that could also calm things down.

Your thyroid could be whacking out your heart.

And if when you take the Levo be aware of what you're not allowed to eat while taking it.

See if you need to do a blood draw to check your electrolytes.

Get the Mums to each bring a dish of food to share.

Consider getting all the health issues merged into one thread so you can use it the way I use mine for documentation in SSP.

Jersey Out.

<3
Oh Jersey Girl, my belly button hurts just watching this. Lol. Very sensitive.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 9:32 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 3:16 am
I read this whole thing. Quick and dirty reply.

Nicky get an RX for Levothyroxine. That's what is used to treat Hashimoto's. Ask me how I know. No, don't. ;)

Your heart rate is concerning. Try the vagus nerve thing I do. Here it's 10 minutes of your life. It won't make it worse. Could calm things down. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUx5kLFyx-M

If the 10 minute routine doesn't work, I can teach you a vagal maneuver on the screen that could also calm things down.

Your thyroid could be whacking out your heart.

And if when you take the Levo be aware of what you're not allowed to eat while taking it.

See if you need to do a blood draw to check your electrolytes.

Get the Mums to each bring a dish of food to share.

Consider getting all the health issues merged into one thread so you can use it the way I use mine for documentation in SSP.

Jersey Out.

<3

When she gets to the first movement...lay your thumb flatly over the area of your belly button. Next two movements, place your fingers to each side of your belly button. You don't have to go "in" there. 8-)
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
IWMP
Pirate

Post by IWMP »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 6:33 pm
Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 9:32 am
When she gets to the first movement...lay your thumb flatly over the area of your belly button. Next two movements, place your fingers to each side of your belly button. You don't have to go "in" there. 8-)
AHH ok lol. I'll give it a go.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 7:43 pm
...Then next week I have physio, gastroenterology appointment (where I'm gonna get my butt kicked most likely)....
How did your gastroenterology and physio appointments go?
IWMP
Pirate

Post by IWMP »

Marcus wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 9:05 pm
Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 7:43 pm
...Then next week I have physio, gastroenterology appointment (where I'm gonna get my butt kicked most likely)....
How did your gastroenterology and physio appointments go?
Gastro was fine. He was happy and discharged me. If I decide I want an operation for an ehlers danlos/muscle damage thing I can ask to be referred to a surgeon but I said I'd rather do simple things and he agreed that was the best idea. Physio is later this week. I've not been checking my heart rate. Not getting as dizzy as I was so I think it's just a case of building strength. Still got my gp appointment.

Thank you for checking in. How are you doing? I wanted to reply to your message in another thread. I'll go do it now.

Thank you for checking in.
IWMP
Pirate

Post by IWMP »

Got mixed up. Physio is next month. It was an acupuncture questionnaire I had. Start acupuncture in June.

Spoke to the GP he isn't worried about my heart rate. I had two ECGs and so they are happy with that. He is requesting blood tests to check if I've developed anaemia or any deficiencies from being ill and is checking my thyroid again. Didn't think to ask why my hair is turning grey. Like a lot. A LOT. If it keeps greying at the rate it is I will be fully grey by the end of next year. A guess, maybe sooner considering it wasn't too bad this time last year.
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 9:48 pm
Didn't think to ask why my hair is turning grey. Like a lot. A LOT.
Be reassured. You will look distinguished when you have silvery locks.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.