Racist Gonna be Racist

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
huckelberry
God

Re: Racist Gonna be Racist

Post by huckelberry »

Cube7 opened with this,
Racists will always be racists, and I can assure you that if Joe Biden gets out of the race for president, the racist Democrats will get rid of Kamala Harris, a woman of colour, and replace her with a white man like Gavin Newsom. I say this with absolute certainty. And the good little brainwashed democratic soldiers will be completely fine with her being forgotten since their purpose is to force the progressive brain rot agenda on the American people, and it is appropriate for the party of the KKK and Jim Crow laws to sacrifice a lady of colour for the cause. Are you going to tell me that I'm wrong?
cube7, Perhaps you could claim loudly that people are not seeing the seriousness of your proposal because of a authoritarian board control system.

It may not help me see anything serious in your post but it will fill some space.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Anyone remember the poster Doubting Thomas, and how he wouldn’t date black women? Doubting Thomas was a Mormon, I believe, and had MASSIVE racist tendencies.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — Alabama Republicans, under orders of the U.S. Supreme Court to redraw congressional districts to give minority voters a greater voice in elections, rejected calls Monday to craft a second majority-Black district and proposed a map that could test what is required by the judges’ directive.
Y'all ain't gonna make us no PROGRESSIVES.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Bond
CTR A

Post by Bond »

Crazy how white voters in America bolted away from the Democratic party after the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Acts were passed in the mid-60s and then Republicans won landslide Presidential elections for six straight elections (apart from Watergate 76 when a Southern white guy won). Tell me again where Ronald Reagan announced his presidential run in 1980?

Funny thing is political parties can change as voting blocs move and change. Just like any other entity. The Chicago Bulls of today are just as good as the Jordan era Bulls right? They're wearing the same uniform. Same logo. Same city and arena.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Bond wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:43 pm
Crazy how white voters in America bolted away from the Democratic party after the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Acts were passed in the mid-60s and then Republicans won landslide Presidential elections for six straight elections (apart from Watergate 76 when a Southern white guy won). Tell me again where Ronald Reagan announced his presidential run in 1980?

Funny thing is political parties can change as voting blocs move and change. Just like any other entity. The Chicago Bulls of today are just as good as the Jordan era Bulls right? They're wearing the same uniform. Same logo. Same city and arena.
I always enjoy hearing Southern conservatives talk about how the Republican Party is the ‘party of Lincoln’, as they pin a Confederate flag up on their porch.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:58 pm
Anyone remember the poster Doubting Thomas, and how he wouldn’t date black women? Doubting Thomas was a Mormon, I believe, and had MASSIVE racist tendencies.

- Doc
If I recall correctly, DT was raised LDS but was not a of his later teen years. I don’t recall the race thing, but I may have just missed it.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
bill4long
Bishop

Post by bill4long »

Cube 7 wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:47 pm
if Joe Biden gets out of the race for president, the racist Democrats will get rid of Kamala Harris, a woman of colour, and replace her with a white man like Gavin Newsom.
There's a lotta reasons to reject Kamala Harris beyond any racist reasons a person may have.
The views and opinions expressed by Bill4Long could be wrong and are subject to change at any time. Viewer discretion is advised.