do I understand the definition of a woman?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Marcus
God

Re: do I understand the definition of a woman?

Post by Marcus »

Morley wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 12:59 am
Markk wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 11:48 pm
Does a male that chooses to identify as a woman have the right to choose to have an abortion, even though it is impossible for them to get pregnant through natural means?
I would say that a male who identifies as a woman should be allowed to have all the abortions they want. What do you think?
Markk’s criteria is also problematic in another way— it would imply that if it is impossible for a woman to “get pregnant through natural means,” then that woman should also lose “the right to choose to have an abortion.“
Morley
God

Post by Morley »

Marcus wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 3:42 am
Morley wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 12:59 am

I would say that a male who identifies as a woman should be allowed to have all the abortions they want. What do you think?
Markk’s criteria is also problematic in another way— it would imply that if it is impossible for a woman to “get pregnant through natural means,” then that woman should also lose “the right to choose to have an abortion.“
I think you nailed it.
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 11:59 pm
Markk wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 11:51 pm
I have…did you read what I wrote…it is when a male infant is deprived of certain hormones and their genitalia does not “grow” and mature. It is that simple.

A woman is a adult female
Jesus Christ! You are the one who isn't reading anything.

"People with this form of the condition have the external sex characteristics of females"

What is an adult female?
BS…they are males, not people in general, with undeveloped male gentile because of a disease or external female genitalia and as I wrote but you apparently did not read never have internal female genitalia . And it is very rare and has nothing to do with th e definition of a woman, in that biologically they a men, with a disease that cause this condition and science and biology is clear that only males get this disease and woman can only crazy and pass on the gene but are never ever affected by the disease.

So are these folks that get this disease, according to the data, biologically men…yes or no.

You don’t know what a adult female is? Well…there is such a thing as a man and a woman, or male and female human beings. A healthy male has what is called penis. A healthy female, has a vagina. The can male insert his penis into the woman vagina and through a natural effort inject sperm into the woman that simply put fertilizes a egg in the woman…and if everything goes right then a child grows in her womb and is born either a male or a female. As the male or female grow, they mature and go through what is call puberty. Puberty is the first stages of adulthood and lead to their ability to start the cycle all over again. Naturally, with out the help if a doctor, or outside interventions, there is no other way for the human race to expand and survive.

You pasted this above…” "People with this form of the condition have the external sex characteristics of females"

What are the characteristics of a female? It’s kind of ironic that you don’t know what a female is, yet you are arguing that these men, because of the disease have characteristics of a female? What is the model for a female body part?

LOL this is just total insanity of what folks will do and say to protect a new narrative they are told believe. This is truly an emperors new clothes syndrome (ENCS).
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Themis wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 1:10 am
Kevin posted a couple of very informative quotes from people who really know what they are talking. I noticed Markk has not engaged them. I suspect he probably did not read them….
Funny how he keeps doing that…
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Markk wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 3:22 pm
doubtingthomas wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 11:59 pm

Jesus Christ! You are the one who isn't reading anything.

"People with this form of the condition have the external sex characteristics of females"

What is an adult female?
BS…they are males, not people in general, with undeveloped male gentile because of a disease or external female genitalia and as I wrote but you apparently did not read never have internal female genitalia . And it is very rare and has nothing to do with th e definition of a woman, in that biologically they a men, with a disease that cause this condition and science and biology is clear that only males get this disease and woman can only crazy and pass on the gene but are never ever affected by the disease.

So are these folks that get this disease, according to the data, biologically men…yes or no.

You don’t know what a adult female is? Well…there is such a thing as a man and a woman, or male and female human beings. A healthy male has what is called penis. A healthy female, has a vagina. The can male insert his penis into the woman vagina and through a natural effort inject sperm into the woman that simply put fertilizes a egg in the woman…and if everything goes right then a child grows in her womb and is born either a male or a female. As the male or female grow, they mature and go through what is call puberty. Puberty is the first stages of adulthood and lead to their ability to start the cycle all over again. Naturally, with out the help if a doctor, or outside interventions, there is no other way for the human race to expand and survive.

You pasted this above…” "People with this form of the condition have the external sex characteristics of females"

What are the characteristics of a female? It’s kind of ironic that you don’t know what a female is, yet you are arguing that these men, because of the disease have characteristics of a female? What is the model for a female body part?

LOL this is just total insanity of what folks will do and say to protect a new narrative they are told believe. This is truly an emperors new clothes syndrome (ENCS).
So basically you've chosen to ignore the science and double down on stupid.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Markk wrote:

"As a result, they generally have normal female external genitalia and female breasts"
https://rarediseases.information.nih.gov/disea ... y-syndrome

In other words, a man with female genitalia and female breasts.
Markk wrote:
You don’t know what a adult female is? Well…there is such a thing as a man and a woman, or male and female human beings. A healthy male has what is called penis.
A healthy man has a penis? :lol: :lol: :lol: Seriously, just do carpentry, you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
Markk wrote:
It’s kind of ironic that you don’t know what a female is

I know what a woman is, I do not believe gender is just a social construct.
Markk wrote:
it is very rare and has nothing to do with th e definition of a woman, in that biologically they a men,
in that biologically they men. Okay Markk!
Last edited by doubtingthomas on Sat May 07, 2022 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

It seems there is some confusion as to what a cultural or social construct is and how that relates to more objective characteristics of a subject. So, a puzzle for those so confused

This is a construct: 2
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 6:25 pm
Markk wrote:

"As a result, they generally have normal female external genitalia and female breasts"
https://rarediseases.information.nih.gov/disea ... y-syndrome

In other words, a man with female genitalia and female breasts.
Markk wrote:
You don’t know what a adult female is? Well…there is such a thing as a man and a woman, or male and female human beings. A healthy male has what is called penis.
A healthy man has a penis? :lol: :lol: :lol: Seriously, just do carpentry, you don't know what the hell you are talking about.
Markk wrote:
It’s kind of ironic that you don’t know what a female is

Markk wrote:
it is very rare and has nothing to do with th e definition of a woman, in that biologically they a men,
in that biologically they men. Okay Markk!

A sick man with very rare disease, with undeveloped male genitalia. They will never have ovaries, or a uterus . . . their breasts grow the same as yours would if you took hormones. They are men, not women…it is clearly stated women can not contract this disease, therefore from a biological perspective it is impossible for them to be a woman other than by identification, which is the choice of parents and doctors becasue of the undeveloped male genitalia. They are biological a male, sorry.

A healthy man has a penis? :lol: :lol: :lol: Seriously, just do carpentry, you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
Please tell me how I am wrong here…the only way a biological man/male does don’t have a penis is if they are a medical issue. Correct me if I am wrong here…heck.

Good, what is a women? If you have given it just point me to the post, I have a lot of different folks asking me a lot of different question and it will take time to catch up.
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

Marcus wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 4:04 pm
Themis wrote:
Kevin posted a couple of very informative quotes from people who really know what they are talking. I noticed Markk has not engaged them. I suspect he probably did not read them….
Funny how he keeps doing that…
No what kevin did is paste and run, and I asked him to give a momentary, and he did again but added a few bold’s. If he want to actually discuss it fine, I will, but he needs to engage. I am already behind answer question from people that want to engage.

But I tell you what Marcus, goo back and read what he wrote and engae with me on it…make point in your words, and certainly use his paste as cf…Themis can do so also…and I promise I will get to answering you…or just continue to be a DH….designated heckler.
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

K Graham wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 3:26 am
Themis wrote:
Kevin posted a couple of very informative quotes from people who really know what they are talking. I noticed Markk has not engaged them. I suspect he probably did not read them. At a certain point I lose interest in people who seem so determined to be ignorant.
Pretty much on point here. I come back hours later expecting some kind of acknowledgment at least of what I posted, but Markk can't respond so he's going to just double down on blissful ignorance as always.
Kevin…you just pasted and ran…make a point…I will not answer pastes and runs, and I would expect you to if I did that.