Vaccines and Therapeutics 2.0 & 3.0 Merge

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Jersey Girl
God

Re: Vaccines and therapeutics

Post by Jersey Girl »

So. For anyone who got their second dose or knows someone. With regard to muscle aches are we talking:

1. Ow I think I slept on my arm all night.

or

2. Help! I got run over by a semi.

Pick one. Thanks.
Last edited by Jersey Girl on Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Moksha wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:45 am
Reticent Republicans would be more likely to accept COVID vaccination if it was delivered with an AK-15.
A subtle correction.

AR-15

AK-47

:)
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

delete

Slava Ukraini!
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:01 am
So. For anyone who got their second dose or knows someone. With regard to muscle aches are we talking:

or

Pick one. Thanks.
I have not experienced any side effects to date.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Moksha wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:17 am
Jersey Girl wrote:

or

Pick one. Thanks.
Did you get your second dose?

Slava Ukraini!
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

Jersey Girl wrote:

or

Pick one. Thanks.
With both of my shots, it was not even as bad as #1. After the 2nd day, I felt significant discomfort only when raising my arm. The only difference I noticed between the 2 doses was that after the 2nd dose, I had a slight fever the next day of 100.7° Fahrenheit (38.2° Celsius) the next morning that disappeared by evening time. Now, 6 days after my 2nd dose, I feel only a slight pull at the injection site when I raise my arm that doesn't even qualify for the definition of "pain."
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:31 am
Moksha wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:17 am

Yes, I was responding to your second dose question.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Gunnar wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:24 am
Jersey Girl wrote:

or

Pick one. Thanks.
With both of my shots, it was not even as bad as #1. After the 2nd day, I felt significant discomfort only when raising my arm. The only difference I noticed between the 2 doses was that after the 2nd dose, I had a slight fever the next day of 100.7° Fahrenheit (38.2° Celsius) the next morning that disappeared by evening time. Now, 6 days after my 2nd dose, I feel only a slight pull at the injection site when I raise my arm that doesn't even qualify for the definition of "pain."
So is your answer #1?

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Moksha wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:49 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:31 am

Yes, I was responding to your second dose question.
Oh good! Just wanted to be sure. The first dose I didn't even have a red mark at the injection site. The only side effect I had was that I did gain 4 pounds and NO it was NOT the Crackerjacks!

Slava Ukraini!
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:52 pm
Gunnar wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:24 am

So is your answer #1?
Not even that, but it is closer to my own experience than answer #2. I have had more discomfort resulting from sleeping on my arm than I had from the covid-19 vaccine.
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.