President and FLOTUS Test Positive for Covid-19

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Themis
_Emeritus

Re: President and FLOTUS Test Positive for Covid-19

Post by _Themis »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:34 pm

If there are no candidates I don't see how you think there will be an election if that is what you are saying above.
Odds are Trump will survive, but considering his age and health he may not be over the virus until after the election. Even with mild symptoms a debate online is probably not a good idea, and certainly they will not have a live one.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Like RI stated above, the negative tests mean exactly nothing. As for the symptoms, anyone connected with the administration could appear to have a mild case and be in a state of recovery and then experience the cytokine storm that disables and kills.

Mild means basically nothing. This is going to go on for a very long time is my best guess. Buckle up, folks.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Themis wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:42 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:34 pm

If there are no candidates I don't see how you think there will be an election if that is what you are saying above.
Odds are Trump will survive, but considering his age and health he may not be over the virus until after the election. Even with mild symptoms a debate online is probably not a good idea, and certainly they will not have a live one.
I said candidates, plural. That includes Joe Biden.
Chinese Proverb
_Themis
_Emeritus

Post by _Themis »

ajax18 wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:38 pm
Do you think Pence is going to just concede and not fight a fraudulent election? Dream on.
Funny that even some republicans in the know consider little to no fraud going on other then maybe from Trump supporters.
_ajax18
_Emeritus

Post by _ajax18 »

Who wants to bet me that he won't beat this virus down before the end of the month at the latest?

I don't want him debating anymore with liberal moderators and I'd rather he just skip liberal press conferences. I would like to see him still holding campaign rallies and hearing the roar of the crowd and feeling our love for him.
Last edited by ICCrawler - ICjobs on Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And when the confederates saw Jackson standing fearless as a stone wall the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
_Themis
_Emeritus

Post by _Themis »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:44 pm
I said candidates, plural. That includes Joe Biden.
My understanding is Biden is so far testing negative, and since he takes the virus seriously he is unlikely to get it before the election. If he does get it he is still unlikely to die from it.
_Themis
_Emeritus

Post by _Themis »

ajax18 wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:45 pm
I would like to see him still holding campaign rallies and hearing the roar of the crowd and feeling our love for him.
Just like the people who came out to listen to Hitler. They loved him as well.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Also recall that Chris Christie was involved in the debate coaching with Giuliani. He's awaiting results today as well. Again, test results mean nothing. People also assume that because Hicks was the first to test positive she was the spreader to Trump when the opposite of that could be true and Trump himself initiated the spread within the administration. I wonder of the contact tracing that Trump essentially eschewed will start to look meaningful to him now since he could easily be responsible for multiple deaths including his loved ones.
Chinese Proverb
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

ajax18 wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:45 pm
Who wants to be me that he won't beat this virus down before the end of the month at the latest?

I don't want him debating anymore with liberal moderators and I'd rather he just skip liberal press conferences. I would like to see him still holding campaign rallies and hearing the roar of the crowd and feeling our love for him.
You want to BET on a person's health now? Ajax, you have descended to somewhere you shouldn't be. I hope you rethink that bet.
Chinese Proverb
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

What the hell is he like a race horse to you, Ajax? He's a human being with family worried about him right now and you want to take bets.

My god.
Chinese Proverb