canpakes wrote: ↑Fri Sep 25, 2026 2:11 pm
Hound of Heaven wrote: ↑Fri Sep 25, 2026 2:09 pm
YES

Everything I've posted, especially the 15 year old thread i found where both bishop Schmo and DrCamnPP were both nominated for biggest jerk of the year!

. That thread is undeniable proof posters such as yourself enjoy DrCamnPP and Bishop Schmo being jerks to people, running them off the board!
And you're a moderator

. That's the point of the this thread! To post evidence that moderators, SPECIFICALLY you, will protect these to nominees of Jerk of the year!
Now go ahead and do what you do best Mr moderator, spend the rest of the day covering for DrCamnPP and Bishop Schmo on this thread so everyone can witness you the moderator being bias towards your friends! That's the reason I started this thread by the way, so every time you post your are proving my point! Thanks!
You missed the question. ; )
Reread the title of this thread, and try again.
Oh, and by the way, I absolutely LOVE that you revived a thread in the Terrestrial!

You a moderator on this board, someone who is supposed to be de escalating, revived a thread in a Forum that I rarely post in, for the purpose of getting my attention. I mean, how stupid of a moderator are you??
SHADES!! If you're reading this, do you realize how stupid your moderator Canpakes is? I rarely post in the Terrestrial and your moderator Canpakes who is supposed to de escalate situations, had a private conversation with Marcus the Carcass and Jersey Swirl last night and they concocted some ridiculous idea to revive a thread in a forum that I rarely post in. They're wanting to drag the board drama here in Spirit Paradise over to the Terrestrial forum, that way the posters there have to watch Spirit Paradise drama in the Terrestrial forum. When are you going to realize that Canpakes isn't looking out for the best interest of the board?
But hey, Canpakes, im going to wait to see how Marcus the Carcass and jersey Swirl post in that revived thread in the Terrestrial before I post. Because I already know y'all three came up with a plan last night apparently because Marcus feels like she's being ignored by Shades! So, since he's not responding to her request, y'all are taking the board drama to the Terrestrial forum.

Yeah, great idea moderator!!

I'm sure the people that post their like Shulem, Kishkumen and others that enjoy the peace of the Terrestrial are excited that you want to share Spirit Paradise drama in the Terrestrial Forum!

Great job moderator!!