Weak Americans that hate America so much they move to a different country.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Post Reply
User avatar
canpakes
God
Posts: 10678
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:25 am

Re: The List

Post by canpakes »

Hound of Heaven wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 11, 2026 9:26 pm
canpakes wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 11, 2026 4:41 pm
Just look at Hound. He starts off every morning spending a few angry hours trying to agitate random people on the internet. : D

You’d figure that if he actually had a loving family and a fulfilling life that he would have no need to try to fill that apparent vacuum with his bitterness.
Maybe you don't remember, but back in December Shades told you not to moderate in threads you are actively participating in. Even Jersey Girl agreed that you shouldn't moderate in threads you participate in. But here you are once again showing favoritism to your board buddies, removing an innocent picture i made while allowing DrCamnPP's pictures of me being a troll stay in the Terrestrial.

You have never been able to control your emotions well enough to be an unbiased moderator and that's why Shades has overturned 8 of your rulings in the past 12 or so months. And that's why he overturned Whiskey's ban, because you're mentally unstable and banned Whiskey just because you wanted to. You're a joke!! And here you are back at it, using your moderator power and red lettering to punish posters you are actively criticizing on a daily basis!!
You have a fundamental misunderstanding there. My participation in a thread does not prevent me from eventually moderating a repeated violation of a board rule. Were that the case then any thread that I had commented within would become one that you could freely break board rules within, following my post.

We went through this before with Binger.

If you are contesting the content of the message, then make your argument as to why it’s incorrect. Thanks.
User avatar
Hound of Heaven
God
Posts: 1285
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:13 pm

Re: The List

Post by Hound of Heaven »

canpakes wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 11, 2026 9:49 pm
Hound of Heaven wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 11, 2026 9:26 pm
Maybe you don't remember, but back in December Shades told you not to moderate in threads you are actively participating in. Even Jersey Girl agreed that you shouldn't moderate in threads you participate in. But here you are once again showing favoritism to your board buddies, removing an innocent picture i made while allowing DrCamnPP's pictures of me being a troll stay in the Terrestrial.

You have never been able to control your emotions well enough to be an unbiased moderator and that's why Shades has overturned 8 of your rulings in the past 12 or so months. And that's why he overturned Whiskey's ban, because you're mentally unstable and banned Whiskey just because you wanted to. You're a joke!! And here you are back at it, using your moderator power and red lettering to punish posters you are actively criticizing on a daily basis!!
You have a fundamental misunderstanding there. My participation in a thread does not prevent me from eventually moderating a repeated violation of a board rule. Were that the case then any thread that I had commented within would become one that you could freely break board rules within, following my post.

We went through this before with Binger.

If you are contesting the content of the message, then make your argument as to why it’s incorrect. Thanks.
I need you to put my image back. You didn't even move it to Prison, you deleted it!
User avatar
canpakes
God
Posts: 10678
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:25 am

Re: The List

Post by canpakes »

Hound of Heaven wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 11, 2026 9:52 pm
canpakes wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 11, 2026 9:49 pm
You have a fundamental misunderstanding there. My participation in a thread does not prevent me from eventually moderating a repeated violation of a board rule. Were that the case then any thread that I had commented within would become one that you could freely break board rules within, following my post.

We went through this before with Binger.

If you are contesting the content of the message, then make your argument as to why it’s incorrect. Thanks.
I need you to put my image back. You didn't even move it to Prison, you deleted it!
I haven’t deleted your image. If you have somehow edited your own post incorrectly then add the image back in. You’re using an image hosting service so whatever you’ve uploaded will still be there.
User avatar
Hound of Heaven
God
Posts: 1285
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:13 pm

Re: The List

Post by Hound of Heaven »

canpakes wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 11, 2026 9:55 pm
Hound of Heaven wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 11, 2026 9:52 pm
I need you to put my image back. You didn't even move it to Prison, you deleted it!
I haven’t deleted your image. If you have somehow edited your own post incorrectly then add the image back in. You’re using an image hosting service so whatever you’ve uploaded will still be there.
Bull fuxxin crap!! The image was there because I saw it numerous times. Stop lying to Shades, that's why you're trying to blame it on me!
User avatar
canpakes
God
Posts: 10678
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:25 am

Re: The List

Post by canpakes »

Hound of Heaven wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 11, 2026 10:01 pm
canpakes wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 11, 2026 9:55 pm
I haven’t deleted your image. If you have somehow edited your own post incorrectly then add the image back in. You’re using an image hosting service so whatever you’ve uploaded will still be there.
Bull fuxxin crap!! The image was there because I saw it numerous times. Stop lying to Shades, that's why you're trying to blame it on me!
Hound, this sounds like you’re trying to set up a conflict using a created story.

You edit your posts. I’m not keeping track of your edits. If you want to upload an image, then upload it. Pull the address from your hosting site and add the image in.

You know how to do this. What’s your holdup?
User avatar
Hound of Heaven
God
Posts: 1285
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:13 pm

Re: The List

Post by Hound of Heaven »

canpakes wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 11, 2026 10:20 pm
Hound of Heaven wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 11, 2026 10:01 pm
Bull fuxxin crap!! The image was there because I saw it numerous times. Stop lying to Shades, that's why you're trying to blame it on me!
Hound, this sounds like you’re trying to set up a conflict using a created story.

You edit your posts. I’m not keeping track of your edits. If you want to upload an image, then upload it. Pull the address from your hosting site and add the image in.

You know how to do this. What’s your holdup?
Shades, i want you to know, the image was there. And I know it was there because I saw it 5 minutes after posting it.

Canpakes has done this to me numerous times. You probably don't remember but the last time he deleted one of my post that I wrote about him and then made the excuse that he hit the wrong button. Everyone knew he was lying just like he's lying now.

No big deal, Shades, don't worry about it. All I care about is if you pretty please remind him to not moderate in threads he's participating in. No need to respond, Shades.
User avatar
Limnor
God
Posts: 1805
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:55 am

Re: Weak Americans that hate America so much they move to a different country.

Post by Limnor »

“No big deal,” he explained, after three paragraphs alleging a moderator conspiracy.
User avatar
canpakes
God
Posts: 10678
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:25 am

Re: The List

Post by canpakes »

Hound of Heaven wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 11, 2026 10:27 pm
canpakes wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 11, 2026 10:20 pm
Hound, this sounds like you’re trying to set up a conflict using a created story.

You edit your posts. I’m not keeping track of your edits. If you want to upload an image, then upload it. Pull the address from your hosting site and add the image in.

You know how to do this. What’s your holdup?
Shades, i want you to know, the image was there. And I know it was there because I saw it 5 minutes after posting it.

Canpakes has done this to me numerous times. You probably don't remember but the last time he deleted one of my post that I wrote about him and then made the excuse that he hit the wrong button. Everyone knew he was lying just like he's lying now.

No big deal, Shades, don't worry about it. All I care about is if you pretty please remind him to not moderate in threads he's participating in. No need to respond, Shades.
As always, if this has happened numerous times, please indicate where and when.

To my knowledge, there has been only one time that a post was overwritten. Contrary to your argument, I was able to upload an image of that post because I snapshot posts pre-edit as a precaution. That re-upload is still in the Mod thread, If I recall correctly. Check it out.

It’s not making sense that you cannot insert an image that you claim to have added to your post. I can only conclude that you’ve removed it and won’t restore it in order to create a conflict.
User avatar
Hound of Heaven
God
Posts: 1285
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:13 pm

Re: The List

Post by Hound of Heaven »

canpakes wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 11, 2026 10:36 pm
Hound of Heaven wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 11, 2026 10:27 pm
Shades, I want you to know, the image was there. And I know it was there because I saw it 5 minutes after posting it.

Canpakes has done this to me numerous times. You probably don't remember but the last time he deleted one of my post that I wrote about him and then made the excuse that he hit the wrong button. Everyone knew he was lying just like he's lying now.

No big deal, Shades, don't worry about it. All I care about is if you pretty please remind him to not moderate in threads he's participating in. No need to respond, Shades.
As always, if this has happened numerous times, please indicate where and when.

To my knowledge, there has been only one time that a post was overwritten. Contrary to your argument, I was able to upload an image of that post because I snapshot posts pre-edit as a precaution. That re-upload is still in the Mod thread, If I recall correctly. Check it out.

It’s not making sense that you cannot insert an image that you claim to have added to your post. I can only conclude that you’ve removed it and won’t restore it in order to create a conflict.
Why did you moderate my post? You still haven't answered. You're not supposed to be moderating in threads You're throwing jabs in.
User avatar
canpakes
God
Posts: 10678
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:25 am

Re: The List

Post by canpakes »

Hound of Heaven wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 11, 2026 10:39 pm
Why did you moderate my post? You still haven't answered. You're not supposed to be moderating in threads You're throwing jabs in.
I added the gentle reminder, in red.

I think that my comment is fair. Argue against it if you wish.

This is the second time I’ve answered this question, by the way. Are you feeling OK, today? Did that lunchtime cheeseburger have some bad meat in it, or something?
Post Reply