Israel

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Doctor Steuss
God

Re: Israel

Post by Doctor Steuss »

Interesting to see the MAGA GOPers who have talked about ending aide to Ukraine because the US is in a state of "managed decline," and that we can't afford to "hemorrhage taxpayer dollars toward a foreign war" now insisting we need to open the floodgates of spending, resources, and military aide for Israel.

MAGA Russophiles gonna Russophile. Even if it means genuflecting to a strategic ally of Iran.
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

ajax18 wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:04 am
There is a word for granting moral equivalence between terrorists and their victims, evil.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... es/537012/
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:16 pm
Interesting to see the MAGA GOPers who have talked about ending aide to Ukraine because the US is in a state of "managed decline," and that we can't afford to "hemorrhage taxpayer dollars toward a foreign war" now insisting we need to open the floodgates of spending, resources, and military aide for Israel.

MAGA Russophiles gonna Russophile. Even if it means genuflecting to a strategic ally of Iran.
Do you think Israelis are united on this issue Steuss? I recognize that most American Jews are more like Bernie Sanders or Chuck Schumer than Ben Shapiro. Do you also blame your own people's Zionism for this attack? You are a Democrat right? Or are you one of those still focused on locking up grade schoolers for ignorantly drawing a swatiska at school, while remaining moot on the current atrocities by some of the worst pos human beings alive because of Deomcrat party unity and fear of displeasing the sqaud?
Last edited by ajax18 on Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Can someone tell me why Jews don't walk around in Kevlar and carry firearms at all times? Are guns illegal in Israel?

I think Iran is trying to draw Israel into war.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Vēritās wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:35 am
ajax18 wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:53 am

Paying ransoms and giving away land hasn't fared well. If Israel doesn't topple the Muslim brotherhood and make an example of these people for Iran, this will never end. A few precision missile strikes isn't going to get it done this time. And for the Jews that voted for Obama (Valerie "the Ayatollah" Jarret) and Biden this is the fruit of that decision.
Giving away land, like that which was stolen from the Palestinians and handed to the Jews on a silver platter, all because Britain had the power to do so? If you even believed half of the B.S. you keep pushing about people of Confederate heritage fighting for their homeland against foreign invaders then you'd be a total Hamas supporter. But you're not just a liar and a person void of any moral value, you're a hypocrite to boot.
It went down more like this when the Yankees tried to invade Virginia. It looks like some Jews were smarter than their leftist cousins in the US and knew better than to give up their guns.

25-YEAR-OLD ISRAELI WOMAN KILLS 5 TERRORISTS, LEADS TEAM TO SAVE KIBBUTZ FROM HAMAS

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2 ... rom-hamas/

She literally rallied her village and drove these pos heathens off her land.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

Maybe she wouldn't have had to defend herself if Netanyahu wasn't an unhinged right-winger whose sole interest has been to undermine any limits to his personal authority in Trump fashion, siphon off public funds and campaign money for himself, and basically everything else Ajax's party stands for.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... west-bank/
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

One woman was bleeding so badly from her rectum after being sodomized violently by Palestinian/Muslim freedom fighters. Decapitating babies in front of the parents? Then filming it and posting Old Testament to TikTok to instill fear? What kind of religion teaches their people that this is an honorable way to fight? The Muslim religion is the only one I've seen do this thus far.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Gadianton wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:26 am
Maybe she wouldn't have had to defend herself if Netanyahu wasn't an unhinged right-winger whose sole interest has been to undermine any limits to his personal authority in Trump fashion, siphon off public funds and campaign money for himself, and basically everything else Ajax's party stands for.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... west-bank/
Do you think Jewish liberals will fall in line with the sqaud on this and thwart Netanyahu's efforts to put Hamas six feet under?
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

ajax18 wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:00 am
You’re getting close!
In the Middle East and Central Asia:

The book stresses the "continental Russian–Islamic alliance" which lies "at the foundation of anti-Atlanticist strategy". The alliance is based on the "traditional character of Russian and Islamic civilization".

Iran is a key ally. The book uses the term "Moscow–Tehran axis".
You really would do well to read the Foundations of Geopolitics by Dugin.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:35 am
ajax18 wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:00 am
You’re getting close!
In the Middle East and Central Asia:

The book stresses the "continental Russian–Islamic alliance" which lies "at the foundation of anti-Atlanticist strategy". The alliance is based on the "traditional character of Russian and Islamic civilization".

Iran is a key ally. The book uses the term "Moscow–Tehran axis".
You really would do well to read the Foundations of Geopolitics by Dugin.

- Doc
Maybe you'd do better to urge Biden to put a freeze on Iran funding. Perhaps he'll listen to his centrist flank rather than the squad. I was actually encouraged by Biden's speech on this. He sounded pretty good.