Oh, and by the way, I absolutely LOVE that you revived a thread in the Terrestrial! You a moderator on this board, someone who is supposed to be de escalating, revived a thread in a Forum that I rarely post in, for the purpose of getting my attention. I mean, how stupid of a moderator are you??
Are you talking about this thread, linked below? It’s an absolutely great thread!
I appreciate that you think that people read threads to bait you. Please keep making this all about you.
SHADES!! If you're reading this, do you realize how stupid your moderator Canpakes is? I rarely post in the Terrestrial and your moderator Canpakes who is supposed to de escalate situations, had a private conversation with Marcus the Carcass and Jersey Swirl last night and they concocted some ridiculous idea to revive a thread in a forum that I rarely post in. They're wanting to drag the board drama here in Spirit Paradise over to the Terrestrial forum, that way the posters there have to watch Spirit Paradise drama in the Terrestrial forum. When are you going to realize that Canpakes isn't looking out for the best interest of the board?
You should read that thread. The thread that you posted in Terrestrial. I like the part where you demanded a ‘snowflake’ forum so that your opinion couldn’t be challenged.
It has been 5 years now, and you still cannot wrap your head around how Shades has set this board up, and why.
But hey, Canpakes, im going to wait to see how Marcus the Carcass and jersey Swirl post in that revived thread in the Terrestrial before I post. Because I already know y'all three came up with a plan last night apparently because Marcus feels like she's being ignored by Shades! So, since he's not responding to her request, y'all are taking the board drama to the Terrestrial forum. Yeah, great idea moderator!! I'm sure the people that post their like Shulem, Kishkumen and others that enjoy the peace of the Terrestrial are excited that you want to share Spirit Paradise drama in the Terrestrial Forum! Great job moderator!!
I take it that this babbling of yours is a dodge to avoid answering why you can’t address the title of your own thread.
Oh, and by the way, I absolutely LOVE that you revived a thread in the Terrestrial! You a moderator on this board, someone who is supposed to be de escalating, revived a thread in a Forum that I rarely post in, for the purpose of getting my attention. I mean, how stupid of a moderator are you??
Are you talking about this thread? It’s an absolutely great thread!
I appreciate that you think that people read threads to bait you. Please keep making this all about you.
SHADES!! If you're reading this, do you realize how stupid your moderator Canpakes is? I rarely post in the Terrestrial and your moderator Canpakes who is supposed to de escalate situations, had a private conversation with Marcus the Carcass and Jersey Swirl last night and they concocted some ridiculous idea to revive a thread in a forum that I rarely post in. They're wanting to drag the board drama here in Spirit Paradise over to the Terrestrial forum, that way the posters there have to watch Spirit Paradise drama in the Terrestrial forum. When are you going to realize that Canpakes isn't looking out for the best interest of the board?
You should read that thread. I like the part where you demanded a ‘snowflake’ forum so that your opinion couldn’t be challenged.
It has been 5 years now, and you still cannot wrap your head around how Shades has set this board up, and why.
But hey, Canpakes, im going to wait to see how Marcus the Carcass and jersey Swirl post in that revived thread in the Terrestrial before I post. Because I already know y'all three came up with a plan last night apparently because Marcus feels like she's being ignored by Shades! So, since he's not responding to her request, y'all are taking the board drama to the Terrestrial forum. Yeah, great idea moderator!! I'm sure the people that post their like Shulem, Kishkumen and others that enjoy the peace of the Terrestrial are excited that you want to share Spirit Paradise drama in the Terrestrial Forum! Great job moderator!!
I take it that this babbling of yours is a dodge to avoid answering why you can’t address the title of your own thread.
Here ya go, Shades!! This morning your moderator Canpakes was so upset he decided to revive this thread in the Terrestrial in an attempt to escalate board drama in a forum I rarely post in.
Is there a book or something I cam possibly buy off Ebay that Canpakes can read on how to be a moderator, you know, one that doesn't escalate, but does his job by de escalating?
I appreciate that you think that people read threads to bait you. Please keep making this all about you.
You should read that thread. I like the part where you demanded a ‘snowflake’ forum so that your opinion couldn’t be challenged.
It has been 5 years now, and you still cannot wrap your head around how Shades has set this board up, and why.
I take it that this babbling of yours is a dodge to avoid answering why you can’t address the title of your own thread.
Here ya go, Shades!! This morning your moderator Canpakes was so upset he decided to revive this thread in the Terrestrial in an attempt to escalate board drama in a forum I rarely post in.
Is there a book or something I cam possibly buy off Ebay that Canpakes can read on how to be a moderator, you know, one that doesn't escalate, but does his job by de escalating?
Hey, don’t forget to address the topic of your thread. Thanks!
Again! You Canpakes the moderator are literally almost single handedly giving me evidence of the protection you give DrCamnPP and Bishop Schmo. The reason you revived that thread in the Terrestrial is you and Marcus the Carcass and Jersey Swirl concocted a plan last night to address a problem you see with Dr. SHADES "ignoring" Marcus the Carcass complaints to Shades!
As I've already proven by finding a thread where both DrCamnPP and Bishop Schmo are nominated for jerk of the year, this thread is a legitimate thread with actual proof of the two of them being jerks and the board approving of it! And every time you as a moderator post in this thread, never ever not taking their side, is just showing Shades you're not capable of being a moderator that's unbiased!
Also, it's more than evident that you're incapable of not responding to me. And as a moderator that's a terrible trait because your job is to de escalate! You responding to everything I post is just more proof you're willing to do and say anything to protect your friends that have both been nominated for jerk of the year!
Again! You Canpakes the moderator are literally almost single handedly giving me evidence of the protection you give DrCamnPP and Bishop Schmo. The reason you revived that thread in the Terrestrial is you and Marcus the Carcass and Jersey Swirl concocted a plan last night to address a problem you see with Dr. SHADES "ignoring" Marcus the Carcass complaints to Shades!
When are you going to show how and where moderators and Shades are protecting these folks that you’re obsessing over? Use the topic below as a starting point, if you wish, or just pick any other. Thanks.
Hey Moderator Canpakes, why did you revive a thread in the Terrestrial forum this morning? Isn't your job to de escalate?
The fellow reviving old threads as of late has been yourself. How does that escalate you, and why? What are your symptoms? How can the rest of us on the board help you? Help us help you, Hound.
Again! You Canpakes the moderator are literally almost single handedly giving me evidence of the protection you give DrCamnPP and Bishop Schmo. The reason you revived that thread in the Terrestrial is you and Marcus the Carcass and Jersey Swirl concocted a plan last night to address a problem you see with Dr. SHADES "ignoring" Marcus the Carcass complaints to Shades!
When are you going to show how and where moderators and Shades are protecting these folks that you’re obsessing over? Use the topic below as a starting point, if you wish, or just pick any other. Thanks.
Hey Moderator Canpakes, why did you revive a thread in the Terrestrial forum this morning? Isn't your job to de escalate?
The fellow reviving old threads as of late has been yourself. How does that escalate you, and why? What are your symptoms? How can the rest of us on the board help you? Help us help you, Hound.
You woke up this morning and revived a thread in the Terrestrial forum and I guarantee you somebody like Shulem or Kishkumen PM'd you and told you to not bring the board drama to the Terrestrial forum!
Meaning, you were rejected!!! They kicked your ass out of the Terrestrial forum!
But hey, if you, Marcus the Carcass and Jersey Swirl want to continue the conversation here in my thread be my guest!! Because every post you three make on this thread proves me correct in saying board members protect them. So please, carry on, I'm not going to complain, I welcome the discussion.
When are you going to show how and where moderators and Shades are protecting these folks that you’re obsessing over? Use the topic below as a starting point, if you wish, or just pick any other. Thanks.
The fellow reviving old threads as of late has been yourself. How does that escalate you, and why? What are your symptoms? How can the rest of us on the board help you? Help us help you, Hound.
You woke up this morning and revived a thread in the Terrestrial forum and I guarantee you somebody like Shulem or Kishkumen PM'd you and told you to not bring the board drama to the Terrestrial forum!
Meaning, you were rejected!!! They kicked your ass out of the Terrestrial forum!
Wait, is everyone on the board in on this conspiracy against you? I have to update my list; I only had about 3/4 of the board members down as coordinating with secret PMs behind the scenes to ‘escalate’ you.
But hey, if you, Marcus the Carcass and Jersey Swirl want to continue the conversation here in my thread be my guest!! Because every post you three make on this thread proves me correct in saying board members protect them. So please, carry on, I'm not going to complain, I welcome the discussion.
Oh, cool. Please begin discussing how Shades and the moderators are protecting the folks you’re obsessing over.
You say right there that you’ll discuss it. Don’t be a liary liar, now.
So if anyone wants a visual for how a moderator escalates instead of de escalates, here's a screenshot of my notifications page!!
This is what it looks like when a moderator is too ignorant to understand that this thread is about him and his actions as a moderator! This is what your notification page looks like when a moderator is for escalating, not de escalating.
This is what it looks like on your notification page when a moderator is obsessed with you!
This is what your notification page looks like when a moderator is trying his hardest to protect the two board bullies that were nominated biggest jerks of the year for discussmormonism.com.
So if anyone wants a visual for how a moderator escalates instead of de escalates, here's a screenshot of my notifications page!!
This is what it looks like when a moderator is too ignorant to understand that this thread is about him and his actions as a moderator! This is what your notification page looks like when a moderator is for escalating, not de escalating.
This is what it looks like on your notification page when a moderator is obsessed with you!
This is what your notification page looks like when a moderator is trying his hardest to protect the two board bullies that were nominated biggest jerks of the year for discussmormonism.com.
This is what it looks like when you have a conversation with somebody.
I don’t see any moderation happening. Maybe that means that Shades and the moderators are ‘protecting’ you? Is that what you’re referring to from the thread title?
On another note, I feel bad for you that I’m just about the only board member here willing to talk to you, judging by that notifications snapshot. You can fault me for trying to make you feel welcome, but you may want to work on getting a few more friends who will want to converse with you. This is fun and all, but I may have to leave for a lunch break at some point.