Bummer Summer Jobs Disaster

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Atlanticmike
God

Re: Bummer Summer Jobs Disaster

Post by Atlanticmike »

Alf'Omega wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:00 am
While certain media has smaller minds focused on attacking poor people, we find out wealthy Americans, mostly white, underpaid taxes by more than $600 billion and the richest 1% underpaid taxes to a tune of $168 billion. Hmm. Sounds like a lot of money coming out of ajaxs check. Where's his outrage?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/irs-tax- ... 53edb05fc1
I love my accountant!! I hope I under pay every year, legally of course. Why are you do upset at rich people? How many jobs have you created? I have a GED and I've been in business for over twenty years. On average I employ 10 to 18 people depending on time of year. You ever had to deal with payroll? Ever been scared crapless to screw up an estimate? Ever stayed up late at night worried about a job you're responsible for? Ever worried about estimated tax payments? Ever had multiple personal loans extended to your employees not being paid on time by your employees, then have to keep your cool while working with them?
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Moksha wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:34 am
ajax18 wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:51 pm
We were projected to create 725,000 jobs in August and would have if Trump were still president.
They would wheel their carts up and down the street shouting, "Bring out your dead".
LOL
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Alf'Omega
2nd Counselor

Post by Alf'Omega »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:27 am
Alf'Omega wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:00 am
While certain media has smaller minds focused on attacking poor people, we find out wealthy Americans, mostly white, underpaid taxes by more than $600 billion and the richest 1% underpaid taxes to a tune of $168 billion. Hmm. Sounds like a lot of money coming out of ajaxs check. Where's his outrage?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/irs-tax- ... 53edb05fc1
I love my accountant!! I hope I under pay every year, legally of course. Why are you do upset at rich people? How many jobs have you created? I have a GED and I've been in business for over twenty years. On average I employ 10 to 18 people depending on time of year. You ever had to deal with payroll? Ever been scared crapless to screw up an estimate? Ever stayed up late at night worried about a job you're responsible for? Ever worried about estimated tax payments? Ever had multiple personal loans extended to your employees not being paid on time by your employees, then have to keep your cool while working with them?

Underpay doesn't mean using loopholes, underpaying means not paying what you're legally obligated to pay. Does literally everything fly right over your head or is this obtuseness by design?