Burn, Letecia

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Jersey Girl
God

Re: Burn, Letecia

Post by Jersey Girl »

I'm giving you guys (if you are reading here) a little gift on the thread very soon! 8-)
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

I am. :D
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:32 pm
I am. :D
Oh cool! Well you're getting a present very very soon! :mrgreen:
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Wow. I watched your clips of her defense attorneys. One I think had to cover his mouth because he couldn’t hold back a laugh??? One the one hand, I want to tell them to be more professional. One the other hand, this is such an absurd situation. It would require an ungodly amount of control to not have some feelings that escape, no matter how tight you have the lid on.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Marcus wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:26 pm
Wow. I watched your clips of her defense attorneys. One I think had to cover his mouth because he couldn’t hold back a laugh??? One the one hand, I want to tell them to be more professional. One the other hand, this is such an absurd situation. It would require an ungodly amount of control to not have some feelings that escape, no matter how tight you have the lid on.
Fun, wasn't it? :lol: They've likely been with her for nearly three years now. Word on the street says she's actually physically assaulted them. Not joke! They've clearly reached the F-it stage in the case.
Last edited by Jersey Girl on Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Attention Trial Followers!! You're getting the best gift I can give you for slogging through this gargantuan brain frying mess of a trial!

That's right! Our girl is back and on it with the best get down commentary in all of true crime land! So get a cup of coffee, put your feet up and get comfortable and listen to Stephanie Harlowe's new no holds barred rip it to shreds commentary on the trial!

She's like a sickness in my brain... 8-)

The Trial of Letecia Stauch: Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTp1Dc9CODk

Image<--We love her like a chocolate covered arrest affidavit!

Slava Ukraini!
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:04 pm
Attention Trial Followers!! You're getting the best gift I can give you for slogging through this gargantuan brain frying mess of a trial!

That's right! Our girl is back and on it with the best get down commentary in all of true crime land! So get a cup of coffee, put your feet up and get comfortable and listen to Stephanie Harlowe's new no holds barred rip it to shreds commentary on the trial!

I feel literally sick to my stomach. When I listened to this call the first time, I didn’t have a grasp of the whole context. I don’t believe in demons, but if I did….

I subscribed.
he/him

Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:36 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:04 pm

I feel literally sick to my stomach. When I listened to this call the first time, I didn’t have a grasp of the whole context. I don’t believe in demons, but if I did….

I subscribed.

The pinky promise recording?

Slava Ukraini!
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:42 am
Res Ipsa wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:36 am

I subscribed.

Yes. Especially when played after her attempt to gaslight people about what she did.

I’d like to see her spend her life in solitary, with the agonized crying of Gannon playing on an endless loop.
he/him

Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:46 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:42 am

Yes. Especially when played after her attempt to gaslight people about what she did.

I’d like to see her spend her life in solitary, with the agonized crying of Gannon playing on an endless loop.
I knew it was that. I have purposefully tried to refrain from swearage on this thread but I tell you. Every time I have heard that recording, the words 'f*cking b*tch' come directly out of my mouth. Stephanie Harlowe says it far more eloquently right here: https://youtu.be/pTp1Dc9CODk?t=4685 Listen until she shows Liebag in the courtroom.

Stephanie Harlowe is worth subscribing to. She has a couple of small details wrong in her commentary but other than that, I think she does the best commentary on true crime on all of youtube. In this case, and unlike others, she's not going through every detail of the crime and trial as she might in most cases where she usually starts with the early beginnings of the victims and perpetrator, as well as the cultural/historical context they were raised in, then moves forward with every detail of the case. Stephanie is top notch at doing that but she's not doing that in this video.

She's hitting the important parts and sizing up the situation. No one does that better than Stephanie Harlowe and I've seen almost all of the true crime channels. I like it when she rips the lid off and tells you exactly what she thinks with no claims of unbiased commentary. She did it here and she did it perfectly.

I do think she made an important point about the defense attorneys providing in adequate representation. I hadn't thought of that myself.

I've got 1.5 hours left of today's proceedings to finish. Will comment on it tomorrow.

Slava Ukraini!