Juicy Smollet Trial

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Chap
God

Re: Juicy Smollet Trial

Post by Chap »

Never the less, I am sure that we all wish Ajax a very Happy Christmas ... which I find myself doing in all sincerity.

To him and everybody else here, in fact!!
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

ajax18 wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:55 pm
No. The two sentences are quite different.

I’m surprised, given your profession, that you didn’t catch that.
Because the quote said the African American community and not black people? Same thing in my view.
You also deceptively added "white people" to your fake quote. I knew right off the bat Obama would never say that.

You also implied he was speaking in response to Ferguson and Smollett. He wasn't. you're a racist and a liar.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Nomomo
Priest

Post by Nomomo »

ajax18 wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:32 am
Nobody wants to talk about this case. Wonder why?
There is all kinds of talk about this case all over the place in the news and on the internet. There are over 12 million results (12,300,000) on Google for "Jusse Smollet". Why on earth would you say something so fricking gawdamned stupid?
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

you're a racist and a liar.
You're an authoritarian communist and ultimately nothing more than a bully and a thief.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Just a little taste of what the woke left means when they talk about disparate incarceration rates between black and white Americans and equity.

Actress Jurnee Smollett Plays Race Card in Call to ‘Free Jussie’ — ‘Stop Locking Up Our People’
Jussie Smollett’s sister, actress Jurnee Smollett, is calling for Cook County to “#FreeJussie” following her brother’s sentencing Thursday, telling her followers they should advocate for his release — because of disparate incarceration between black and white Americans — even if they believe he is guilty.

Jurnee Smollett’s call for Cook County to “#FreeJussie” comes after her brother was sentenced to 150 days in jail for staging a fake hate crime against himself in January 2019.

“Black Americans are incarcerated in state prisons at nearly five times the rate of White Americans,” she wrote in her Instagram caption. “Jussie is innocent. And… you don’t have to believe in his innocence to believe he should be free.”

The actress included the hashtags “Free Jussie” and “Stop Locking Up Our People.”

In January 2019, Smollett had claimed he was physically attacked by two men wearing red hats who put a rope around his neck, poured bleach on him, and shouted racial and homophobic slurs at him, before eventually yelling, “This is MAGA country!” in reference to former President Donald Trump’s campaign slogan.

On Thursday, Judge James Linn sentenced Smollett to 150 days in jail, 30 months of probation, restitution of $120,106, and a fine of $25,000.

“You’re just a charlatan, pretending to be a victim of a hate crime,” Judge Linn told Smollett during Thursday’s sentencing, adding that the actor’s “very name has become an adverb for ‘lying.'”

“Your performance on the witness stand, this can only be described as pure perjury,” the judge added. “You committed hour upon hour upon hour of pure perjury.”

Smollett is now a convicted felon.

The actor repeatedly shouted, “I am not suicidal, and I am innocent” as he was being hauled off to jail on Thursday.
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment ... ur-people/
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

It's really awful the gaslighting he's doing which is undermining the LGBT and civil rights movements. He just wants to be the center of attention.

His outburst in the court room during sentencing showed that he deserved a much harsher penalty.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

And yet Smollet is out of jail again Is this systemic racism in the justice system? No it 's just partisan politics.