LDS cruises and LDS tours.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Ray A

Re: LDS cruises and LDS tours.

Post by _Ray A »

Polygamy Porter wrote:Speaking of Irwin, I wonder how many Aussie TBM IRwin fans have done and re done his baptism and temple work already?

After they bow their heads and say his name, do you think the proxy hears, "CRICKIE!" in their mind?

Irwin, unlike US sporting heroes or US presidents, does not come under such privileged auspicies. It always used to piss me off that the church did the genealogies of famous people, famous Americans to be precise, while humble me had to struggle through four generations. Or was this pandering to popularity? I never agreed with that. I thought it was favouritism. My feeling was let the bastards do their own work. They are not even members of the church and the church is sucking up to them. To impress who?

I'm sure Irwin's password "CRIKEY" would earn him immediate entrance. I only hope for his sake there are croccodiles in heaven. They are not half as vicious as humans, so should earn immediate Celestial exaltation. And crocodiles are no respecter of persons - they eat anyone.