Please help this wonderful special needs Mormon family

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_arniepo
_Emeritus

I must be in the wrong place

Post by _arniepo »

I thought this was a serious board for people who want to touch the spirit of love. iI guess I am in the wrong place. God bless you all. This isn't a business i am just trying to help someone out. I can't believe the coldness i feel here. Arevederci amigos.
_Nortinski
_Emeritus

Re: I must be in the wrong place

Post by _Nortinski »

arniepo wrote:I thought this was a serious board for people who want to touch the spirit of love. iI guess I am in the wrong place. God bless you all. This isn't a business i am just trying to help someone out. I can't believe the coldness i feel here. Arevederci amigos.

Aw...did the big bad EX-MORMONS not fall for your little scam? Sorry 'bout that. Hell, even the Mormons here weren't stupid enough to fall for it.

Better luck next time.

Nort
The truth is a lot easier to see when you stop assuming you already have it. - Me
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy Porter »

Here is a post from the Nauseating Nauvoo boards that epitomizes the mindset of that board:

http://www.nauvoo.com/ubb/forum/ultimat ... 1;t=003903

Someone asks about the so called Lamenites becoming a mighty people, some nut job responds with:

I personally think this is being fulfilled right now. Many of the poorer illegals entering this country from Mexico are of Lamanite blood and/or descent. It is a divisive issue in this country in many forms. Posts: 1012 | Registered: Mar 2005 | IP: Logged

A definite CHAPEL Mormon.
_harmony
_Emeritus

Re: Please help this wonderful special needs Mormon family

Post by _harmony »

arniepo wrote:I know this wonderful Mormon family . Please check out the website I created for them. If you have any questions you can email me at arniepo@hotmail.com . Thank you for viewing the web page.
http://www.alysion.org/carlene/
Arnie

You may know this family, but we don't know you, so why should we jump to help? Start with a community that knows you, not one that doesn't.
_Yoda

Re: I must be in the wrong place

Post by _Yoda »

arniepo wrote:I thought this was a serious board for people who want to touch the spirit of love. iI guess I am in the wrong place. God bless you all. This isn't a business i am just trying to help someone out. I can't believe the coldness i feel here. Arevederci amigos.

I think that Ray and I both gave you sound advice on how to achieve results.

If your quest is on the up and up, I wish you luck and my prayers will be with you.