Does anyone know a "Randy"?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Guest
_Emeritus

Post by _Guest »

Jersey Girl wrote:Hi Guest,

I don't know if you missed my question. What name is it that you don't recognize?

Jersey Girl

Sorry, didn't notice you. I had already said that I thought that DeeDee and BigMouth are probably troll(s) but I didn't recognize the poster "Randy_MD."

Mark
_Guest
_Emeritus

Randy

Post by _Guest »

I guess the guy is from Maryland. It came out in the "Behold the Evil Which is momondiscussions.com" [what a joke] thread:

http://p080.ezboard.com/fpacumenispages ... D=67.topic

Anyone know who he is?
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Guest,

If you want to know something about this poster, why don't you post on Z and ask him yourself? I'm afraid I don't understand why you continue posting about this here and providing link after link.

Jersey Girl
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Randy "Macho Man" Savage ?

Post by _Gazelam »

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Guest
_Emeritus

In the know

Post by _Guest »

Too funny, Gaz.

Lady, I asked here because there are people that seem to be in the know here - Mr. Scratch's blog gave me the idea since he has been able to name some user names. Maybe Mr. Scratchy knows who Randy from Maryland is?

Scratch, could you weigh in on this?

Thanks,
Mark
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Re: In the know

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Guest wrote:Too funny, Gaz.

Lady, I asked here because there are people that seem to be in the know here - Mr. Scratch's blog gave me the idea since he has been able to name some user names. Maybe Mr. Scratchy knows who Randy from Maryland is?

Scratch, could you weigh in on this?

Thanks,
Mark

So far as I can tell Mister Scratch has named user names of long standing posters on FAIR. According to your comments, RandyMD is new to ZLMB. Why would you think Mister Scratch knows who or cares who this is? It's unclear to me why you don't ask RandyMD directly.
_Guest
_Emeritus

Why Indeed

Post by _Guest »

Is there any particular reason that I am not allowed to post a question or a link here?

Mark
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Re: Why Indeed

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Guest wrote:Is there any particular reason that I am not allowed to post a question or a link here?

Mark

No, not at all. I find it odd that you think anyone here would know the identity of a poster who has posted only a few days on ZLMB. I'm also curious as to why you address me as "Lady" on this board. After all the outright lunacy that I've witnessed on ZLMB recently, I don't appreciate the sense of subterfuge I'm getting when reading your posts here. If you are someone who knows me, you shouldn't be hiding behind a new screen name (like a poster on Z is) and engaging me without my knowing who you are. It's creepy as all hell. Of course if your intention is to creep me out....carry on.

Jersey Girl
_Guest
_Emeritus

Post by _Guest »

Not meaning to creep you out. I saw your post on ZLMB where you mentioned all your handles -I know you as Lady Sundancer and LSD.

I don't think you know me. As I've said, I lurk on Z on and off but I very rarely post there.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Re: .

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Guest wrote:Not meaning to creep you out. I saw your post on ZLMB where you mentioned all your handles -I know you as Lady Sundancer and LSD.

I don't think you know me. As I've said, I lurk on Z on and off but I very rarely post there.

Would it be asking too much for you to address me on this board by the screen name I use on this board? Thanks a bunch.

Jersey Girl