User Rankings

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Upon the Mount of Olives
_Emeritus

User Rankings

Post by _Upon the Mount of Olives »

Hey Shades,

I like the new rate of progression of the poster rankings.
At this new rate I will never make it out of Primary. Much more like real life.

Thanks
UtMoO
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Re: User Rankings

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Upon the Mount of Olives wrote:I like the new rate of progression of the poster rankings.

Thanks! With this new incarnation of the board, you now have to earn your salvation--much like the Mormon church.

At this new rate I will never make it out of Primary. Much more like real life.

LOL! I hated Primary and it seemed to me, too, that I'd never be out of it.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

No fair, Shades....I was a Bishop on your old board before it crashed! LOL

by the way...I like how in YOUR world, even WOMEN can have the priesthood! ;)
_Southern Redneck
_Emeritus

Post by _Southern Redneck »

Well If I'm stuck in primary I want my ziplock of chereos NOW!
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Southern Redneck wrote:Well If I'm stuck in primary I want my ziplock of chereos NOW!

Regular or Honey Nut? ;)
_Southern Redneck
_Emeritus

Post by _Southern Redneck »

both. NOW!
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Southern Redneck wrote:both. NOW!

LOL! Are you sure you're not related to my 3 year old? :)

Here ya go!

I'll also throw in some Pepridge Farm Goldfish!

:)
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

Any way that male and female can be identified and receive their proper rankings? Maybe something to look into before any of the posters reach Beehive or Mia maid level.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Gazelam wrote:Any way that male and female can be identified and receive their proper rankings? Maybe something to look into before any of the posters reach Beehive or Mia maid level.

Nope, currently no way to differentiate. The board software only ranks based on post count. There is no way to select different "tracks."

However, if someone wants such an LDS-related rank that's atypical, they can PM me and I can probably give it to them.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Gazelam wrote:Any way that male and female can be identified and receive their proper rankings? Maybe something to look into before any of the posters reach Beehive or Mia maid level.

Nope, currently no way to differentiate. The board software only ranks based on post count. There is no way to select different "tracks."

However, if someone wants such an LDS-related rank that's atypical, they can PM me and I can probably give it to them.

How high does the thing go???

They seem to go pretty fast in the first 400-500 posts (that seems to be as high as anyone gets)

Bond
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07