Ain't no sunshine when she's gone...

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_harmony
_Emeritus

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone...

Post by _harmony »

I'm off on a roadtrip, starting tomorrow night. I'll be gone for days and days and days. If you happen to see an ambulance flying by, lights a-flashing, tailpipe smokin', going hell for leather down the freeway between Ohio and the Pacific Ocean, wave. That's me. Hopefully I'll be back next Wednesday, if the snow stays on the mountains and the river don't rise. If not, someone else had best put the turkey in the oven.
_Guest
_Emeritus

Re: Ain't no sunshine when she's gone...

Post by _Guest »

harmony wrote:I'm off on a roadtrip, starting tomorrow night. I'll be gone for days and days and days. If you happen to see an ambulance flying by, lights a-flashing, tailpipe smokin', going hell for leather down the freeway between Ohio and the Pacific Ocean, wave. That's me. Hopefully I'll be back next Wednesday, if the snow stays on the mountains and the river don't rise. If not, someone else had best put the turkey in the oven.

Have a great trip, Harmony! And don't worry about the homefront - I'm sure some sunshine will be striking some dark corners somewhere.

What would take you across country in an amublance?

Happy trails and all.
Mark
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

May the road rise up to meet you, harmony! I, unlike you, will be posting here ad nauseum over the next few days! Have a safe trip!

Jersey Girl
:-)
Last edited by Google Feedfetcher on Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
_MormonMendacity
_Emeritus

Post by _MormonMendacity »

Have a safe trip, and I hope your ride in the ambulance gives you plenty of time to rest.

I rode my Harley from Secaucus to Albuquerque about this time of year many moons ago. I recommend the Southern route if you're doing the trip on a motorcycle. Brrrrrrr.
"Suppose we've chosen the wrong god. Every time we go to church we're just making him madder and madder" --Homer Simpson's version of Pascal's Wager
Religion began when the first scoundrel met the first fool.
Religion is ignorance reduced to a system.
_truth dancer
_Emeritus

Post by _truth dancer »

I'll miss you!!!

Have a great and safe trip!

:-)

~dancer~
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

Kyrie Eleison
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Say Hi to sunny CA for me!

Have a great trip!

:)
_msnobody
_Emeritus

My sunshine is gone

Post by _msnobody »

You're right Harm, it has rained here the entire time you've been gone. Hope you had the sunshine with you. :- )
_Randall
_Emeritus

Post by _Randall »

Doesn't anyone else wonder why one would take a road trip in an ambulance from Ohio to the Pacific.

Harmony, do share.
"Kill all the lawyers!" - Walmart. Shakespeare

Harmonys Ambulance

Post by _Gazelam »

I heard this guy was driving the ambulance
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato