Nuke The Cheerleaders...And The Whales!

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Coggins7
_Emeritus

Nuke The Cheerleaders...And The Whales!

Post by _Coggins7 »

Just thinking out loud.

Loran
_OUT OF MY MISERY
_Emeritus

Re: Nuke The Cheerleaders...And The Whales!

Post by _OUT OF MY MISERY »

Coggins7 wrote:Just thinking out loud.

Loran

Screw you
When I wake up I will be hungry....but this feels so good right now aaahhhhhh........
_Coggins7
_Emeritus

Post by _Coggins7 »

f%#k you

Loran:

Since I no longer respond to your posts, I have only one thing to say to you regarding this vulgar, personal attack:

Neulasta pegfilgrastim.

Which means in the Adamic language, "may your hairy armpits sweat in the fiery bowles of Kolob worlds without end."

It also means, when translated into reformed Atlantean, "you're mother rides an arc welder."
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Coggins7 wrote: It also means, when translated into reformed Atlantean, "you're mother rides an arc welder."

Not sure what that means, but hilarious. LOL.

Bond
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy Porter »

Coggins7 wrote:
f%#k you

Loran:

Since I no longer respond to your posts, I have only one thing to say to you regarding this vulgar, personal attack:

Neulasta pegfilgrastim.

Which means in the Adamic language, "may your hairy armpits sweat in the fiery bowles of Kolob worlds without end."

It also means, when translated into reformed Atlantean, "you're mother rides an arc welder."

May I ask just what the “F” does "Nuke The Cheerleaders" mean? A direct hit on Coffeecat's sig line?

Pull your garments out of your crusty hemorrhoid ridden ass crack, you hypocrite.
_Coggins7
_Emeritus

Post by _Coggins7 »

Not sure what that means, but hilarious. LOL.

Bond

A play on words. Reformed Atlantean (as in "reformed Egyptian").
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Coggins7 wrote:
f%#k you

Loran:

Neulasta pegfilgrastim.

Wow, you just responded. Irony abounds!
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_OUT OF MY MISERY
_Emeritus

Post by _OUT OF MY MISERY »

Polygamy Porter wrote:
Coggins7 wrote:
f%#k you

Loran:

Neulasta pegfilgrastim.

May I ask just what the “F” does "Nuke The Cheerleaders" mean? A direct hit on Coffeecat's sig line?

Pull your garments out of your crusty hemorrhoid ridden ass crack, you hypocrite.

Well of course it is...he wants to nuke the whales aslo ...now that bothers me...what did the whales ever do to him???

Coogy does not like me because I am a Cheerleader with BIG BOOBS....I wish

But I am not a whale at least I don't thing I am...

And what is a arc welder anyway???

Beats me
When I wake up I will be hungry....but this feels so good right now aaahhhhhh........