Greetings from a new user

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Mephitus
_Emeritus

Greetings from a new user

Post by _Mephitus »

I've heard people refer to this forum many times, and thought i should check it out. Having read some of the topics and likewise the replies made to those, i think i can add a unique perspective I've not seen voiced yet. If your wondering where on the fence i stand, stay tuned, my posts may shock you. MWAHAHAHAHA
One nice thing is, ze game of love is never called on account of darkness - Pepe Le Pew
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Re: Greetings from a new user

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Sono_hito wrote:I've heard people refer to this forum many times, and thought i should check it out.

Really? Where have you heard this forum mentioned?

Having read some of the topics and likewise the replies made to those, i think i can add a unique perspective I've not seen voiced yet. If your wondering where on the fence i stand, stay tuned, my posts may shock you. MWAHAHAHAHA

Although all perspectives are welcome, unique ones are rare and therefore interesting. I look forward to your posts!
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Mephitus
_Emeritus

Post by _Mephitus »

specificaly first from your interview on "theChurchIsNotTrue" podcast, and then on a few other small forums that relate to Mormonism.
One nice thing is, ze game of love is never called on account of darkness - Pepe Le Pew
_msnobody
_Emeritus

Post by _msnobody »

There is a lot of truth to your sig line sono.
_Mephitus
_Emeritus

Post by _Mephitus »

if your talking the animated GIF file, that's mostly a placeholder untill i can find a file on my computer to swap it with. (i want to put up this funny Lord of the rings one)

If your talking about the hammer remark, quiz for ya, which god am i referring to?
_gramps
_Emeritus

Post by _gramps »

Welcome!

I, for one, am looking forward to your posts. Have fun here.

gramps (the ano hito)

Edit to read: What's up with the Japanese? Are you there? Were you there?
I detest my loose style and my libertine sentiments. I thank God, who has removed from my eyes the veil...
Adrian Beverland
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

Welcome! I've already enjoyed your posts.
_Mephitus
_Emeritus

Post by _Mephitus »

i learned alot of japanese in high school and most of my hobbies/interests are rooted in japanese culture. Im very much an otaku. My nickname was given to me by a good friend in high school. i was always "the other guy" or "that guy over there", so it kinda stuck.

Oh yeah, why is it no one has made a guess as to who my sig is about?
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

Sono_hito wrote:i learned alot of japanese in high school and most of my hobbies/interests are rooted in japanese culture. Im very much an otaku. My nickname was given to me by a good friend in high school. i was always "the other guy" or "that guy over there", so it kinda stuck.

Oh yeah, why is it no one has made a guess as to who my sig is about?

I had figured it was Thor, but I don't know.
_Mephitus
_Emeritus

Post by _Mephitus »

haha, good guess, you win a cookie!