Sex, drugs and . . . ?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Sex, drugs and . . . ?

Post by _Gazelam »

We get alot of sex and drug links here, when do the Rock-n-Roll links start making their appearences?
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Mephitus
_Emeritus

Post by _Mephitus »

http://www.adultswim.com/shows/metal/

Deathklok, the BEST metal band EVER!
One nice thing is, ze game of love is never called on account of darkness - Pepe Le Pew
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

Weird, when I posted that it was in responce to one of those creepy foreign language hyper super link things. buy el quero mucho drugs ans sex.

Now I just look like a creepy thread starter.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

I have seen that adult swim metal show, pretty funny. Mettalica meets Spinal Tap meets AKIRA.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Gazelam wrote:Weird, when I posted that it was in responce to one of those creepy foreign language hyper super link things. buy el quero mucho drugs ans sex.

Yeah, you do!

Jersey Girl
;-)
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Gazelam wrote:Weird, when I posted that it was in responce to one of those creepy foreign language hyper super link things. buy el quero mucho drugs ans sex.

This is probably because I deleted the post while you were still typing up your response.

To avoid this in the future, the best idea is to just not respond to the spammers. They'll be deleted soon enough anyway.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

Ok, good to know, because alot of the time I like to make fun of them, I'll stop doing that.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Gazelam wrote:Ok, good to know, because alot of the time I like to make fun of them, I'll stop doing that.

They're automated spam-bots, not human beings, so they wouldn't know if they're being made fun of anyway.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley