I?????m sorry I ate your dog.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

I’m sorry I ate your dog.

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

I guess the kosher thing to do would be to introduce myself now that I'm hanging out in this neck of the woods a bit more. My name is Stuart (or Doctor Steuss if you prefer), I like throwing people off of parking garages. I like starting fights with people who are smaller than me, and I enjoy destroying things of beauty.

Actually, for the most part I’m a softy and a pushover. I post regularly on the “other” board. I am an infant as far as knowledge goes, but I’m always looking to grow. I have a propensity for being wrong, so I won’t be offended when you correct me when I’m in error.

Luvs, Hugs, and Mild Drugs,
-Stu
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_silentkid
_Emeritus

Re: I’m sorry I ate your dog.

Post by _silentkid »

Doctor Steuss wrote:I guess the kosher thing to do would be to introduce myself now that I'm hanging out in this neck of the woods a bit more. My name is Stuart (or Doctor Steuss if you prefer), I like throwing people off of parking garages. I like starting fights with people who are smaller than me, and I enjoy destroying things of beauty.

Welcome to the board. Your post reminds me of a Clem Snide song called Something Beautiful..."you make me wanna break something beautiful".
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

silentkid wrote:Welcome to the board. Your post reminds me of a Clem Snide song called Something Beautiful..."you make me wanna break something beautiful".

Crazy what reminds us of things. When I wrote it, I had the Fight Club line in mind: "I wanted to destroy something beautiful."
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_Who Knows
_Emeritus

Post by _Who Knows »

Doctor Steuss wrote:Luvs, Hugs, and Mild Drugs,
-Stu

What do you consider 'mild'?
WK: "Joseph Smith asserted that the Book of Mormon peoples were the original inhabitants of the americas"
Will Schryver: "No, he didn’t." 3/19/08
Still waiting for Will to back this up...
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

Who Knows wrote:
-Stu

Due to my religious affiliation, that is probably a question best left unanswered.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Who Knows wrote:
-Stu

Due to my religious affiliation, that is probably a question best left unanswered.

May want to repeat some of this and vote in the "Compostion of the Board" thread in the celestial kingdom.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07