And the facts of the matter

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Coggins7
_Emeritus

And the facts of the matter

Post by _Coggins7 »

_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

MODERATION NOTICE: Coggins....If you are going to post all these political/economic/enviromental/whatever essays, would you please post them to the Off-Topic Forum unless they have something to do with Mormonism....or please post them to the thread that the argument/defense is relevant too-Bond
Last edited by QuestionEverything on Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Coggins7
_Emeritus

Post by _Coggins7 »

In that case, we're probably going to have the move the entire thread off topic, because my posts are contiguous with the entire argument, and rc's original post could not possibly have avoided a political debate, as politics are inherent in rc's basic statements.

I think he was looking for a politically oriented fight on this one. The provocation was rather overt, I think.
_Mr. Coffee
_Emeritus

Post by _Mr. Coffee »

Bond...James Bond wrote:[MODERATION NOTICE: Coggins....If you are going to post all these political/economic/enviromental/whatever essays, would you please post them to the Off-Topic Forum unless they have something to do with Mormonism. Thanks-Bond]

POWER TRIP! MOD SHENANIGANS! THEY CAN TAKE OUR POSTS BUT THEY CANNOT TAKE OUR FREEEEEEDOM! THIS IS TERRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTRIAL!

lmao... Sorry, way to much caffiene tonight, Bond. Congrats on the Modhood. Bribes are in the mail.
On Mathematics: I divided by zero! Oh SHI....
_Mr. Coffee
_Emeritus

Post by _Mr. Coffee »

Coggins7 wrote:In that case, we're probably going to have the move the entire thread off topic, because my posts are contiguous with the entire argument, and rc's original post could not possibly have avoided a political debate, as politics are inherent in rc's basic statements..

Then why didn't you post this in the thread where you're arguing with rc?
_Coggins7
_Emeritus

Post by _Coggins7 »

If you keep banging your head like this Coffee, its only going to get worse.

Turn the music down...its a school night.
_Mr. Coffee
_Emeritus

Post by _Mr. Coffee »

Coggins7 wrote:Turn the music down...its a school night.

If it's to loud then you're to old, Scooter!

_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Mr. Coffee wrote:
Coggins7 wrote:Turn the music down...its a school night.

If it's to loud then you're to old, Scooter!

Cogins wants you to get the hell of his lawn.

Damn Kids and your rock and roll
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

There is nothing wrong with a thriving forum in the off-topic area. Is Bond unable to move threads?

[Mod Note: He can....he (that is to say I) am learning the ropes. Soon I'll be moderating away, with a song in my heart and a tune under me arm-Bond]
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

OK---Thread has been moved to Off-Topic.

Bond--PM me and I'll walk you through how to do this.

What are Bond girls for? ;)