Attention all red faced, pious left wing breast beaters

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Coggins7
_Emeritus

Attention all red faced, pious left wing breast beaters

Post by _Coggins7 »

Pentagon Had Plans for 'Gay Bomb'

The Pentagon considered a proposal to create a hormone bomb that could turn enemy soldiers into homosexuals and make them more interested in sex than fighting.

U.S. military officials told KPIX-TV in San Francisco that a "gay bomb" was on the drawing board in 1994 but then subsequently rejected.

The discovery was made by Edward Hammond, of Berkeley's Sunshine Project. Using the Freedom of Information Act, he found a copy of the proposal from the Air Force's Wright Laboratory in Dayton, Ohio.

The "gay bomb" was part of a an effort to develop non-lethal weapons. The proposal for the weapon requested $7.5 million and stated: "One distasteful but completely non-lethal example would be strong aphrodisiacs, especially if the chemical also caused homosexual behavior."

The documents show the Air Force lab asked for $7.5 million to develop such a chemical weapon.

"The Ohio Air Force lab proposed that a bomb be developed that contained a chemical that would cause enemy soldiers to become gay, and to have their units break down because all their soldiers became irresistibly attractive to one another," Hammond said after reviewing the documents.

"The notion was that a chemical that would probably be pleasant in the human body in low quantities could be identified, and by virtue of either breathing or having their skin exposed to this chemical, the notion was that soldiers would become gay," explained Hammond.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2007 ... shtml?s=ic

Admittedly, this is nothing but pseudo-scientific pap that cannot possibly have any connection to reality, but it should send Scratch into orbit.

Just stirring the pot a little...
_Mr. Coffee
_Emeritus

Post by _Mr. Coffee »

On Mathematics: I divided by zero! Oh SHI....
_silentkid
_Emeritus

Post by _silentkid »

This would make for a pretty amazing South Park episode.
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

After Maxwell Smart saved us from the Nude Bomb this day was inevitable.

I for one intend to have an orgy before the bomb hits. See ya.
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo
_Coggins7
_Emeritus

Post by _Coggins7 »

I asked you not to tell me that...
The face of sin today often wears the mask of tolerance.

- Thomas S. Monson
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

Coggins7 wrote:

I asked you not to tell me that...

Well I had to cancel the orgy. Interfered with vacation time. Have to settle for surfing.
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo