Homeowners with barking dogs

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_msnobody
_Emeritus

Homeowners with barking dogs

Post by _msnobody »

It is midnight and I've been at this computer for (well, a long time). At a home several houses away, there is this dog that constantly barks, day, night, you name it. I'm so glad our houses are a good distance apart. Why do homeowners/dog owners allow their dog to constantly bark all night long? Fortunately I live far enough away I can only hear it when on the computer. I'm tellin' 'ya, the owners must be deaf. As one of my neighbors once said, it's nothing a little poison weiner can't solve.

So, if any of 'ya reading this have whooping hollering dogs at night, go out and bring the little pooch in.
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Re: Homeowners with barking dogs

Post by _The Nehor »

msnobody wrote:It is midnight and I've been at this computer for (well, a long time). At a home several houses away, there is this dog that constantly barks, day, night, you name it. I'm so glad our houses are a good distance apart. Why do homeowners/dog owners allow their dog to constantly bark all night long? Fortunately I live far enough away I can only hear it when on the computer. I'm tellin' 'ya, the owners must be deaf. As one of my neighbors once said, it's nothing a little poison weiner can't solve.

So, if any of 'ya reading this have whooping hollering dogs at night, go out and bring the little pooch in.

Shoot them. If I'm on the jury I'd let you off.
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy Porter »

Firestone makes a great anti barking drink, and the dogs love it.