HELP! Can anyone locate my favorite song for me?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

HELP! Can anyone locate my favorite song for me?

Post by _Dr. Shades »

This is a desperate plea for help from those more tech-savvy than myself.

When I listen to online radio, I typically listen to the hardcore techno section of di.fm. There's a particular song they occasionally play called "Love, Life, & Happyness" by "Stealth."

That song immediately became my favorite song of all time, BY FAR. Whenever I listen, I hope upon hope that I'll hear it.

Now that I finally have an MP3 player, I've clicked on all the links and performed all the searches, but I can't seem to find that song ANYWHERE!

Here's a thread on that site's discussion board where they talk about this song:

http://forums.di.fm/showthread.php?p=1099781#post1099781

Hopefully that'll give someone a clue to how to find that song.

So, folks, here's my plea: I'm DESPERATE to download it or otherwise find a link whereby to play it. Can anyone help me find this thing?

Thanks in advance!
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_silentkid
_Emeritus

Post by _silentkid »

I looked on gracenote and couldn't find a song title match with that artist. I also checked myspace but didn't have much luck there either. Maybe someone else will have better luck.
Last edited by Guest on Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
_Mr. Coffee
_Emeritus

Post by _Mr. Coffee »

I've got the feelers out on WinMX and a couple of torrent sites. If I manage to snag a copy I'l PM you can we'll figure out how best to get a copy to you.
On Mathematics: I divided by zero! Oh SHI....
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Re: HELP! Can anyone locate my favorite song for me?

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

OK, Dr. Shades, first of all, since you're the one usually giving the spelling lessons, I feel obligated to point out that it's "Love, Life and Happiness". :P

Second, I just now listened to that song on YouTube. I don't like it at all. Your musical taste baffles me. You like the wrong Def Leppard album and now I find out you like girly techno pop? Hmmm...I wonder if BYU still is still offering those electroshock treatments? Not that it matters to me, but it may to your wife.

You know I'm just teasing you. I think you're a doll, even if your musical taste sucks. Mostly, I just wanted to let you know you can listen to your song any time you like on YouTube. Here's the link.

KA
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

KimberlyAnn wrote:OK, Dr. Shades, first of all, since you're the one usually giving the spelling lessons, I feel obligated to point out that it's "Love, Life and Happiness". :P

Second, I just now listened to that song on YouTube. I don't like it at all. Your musical taste baffles me. You like the wrong Def Leppard album and now I find out you like girly techno pop? Hmmm...I wonder if BYU still is still offering those electroshock treatments? Not that it matters to me, but it may to your wife.

You know I'm just teasing you. I think you're a doll, even if your musical taste sucks. Mostly, I just wanted to let you know you can listen to your song any time you like on YouTube. Here's the link.

KA

Hey, what happened to the link? And I updated the post, too, but nothing changed except the link was somehow deleted. Oh, well. I'll try again.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MTCTdhskud8

Hope that works.

I also queried as to whether or not the group intentionally misspelled happiness in the title of the song. That's a possiblity. Surely more of a possiblity than Dr. Shades making a spelling error. :)

KA

Edited to Add: Oh, I see! Somehow my link was shortened to "link"! Cool! Wonders never cease.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Your friendly neighborhood SpiderMod swung in and fixed it so that the "Link" is a hyperlink. That's how much I rule.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

Bond...James Bond wrote:Your friendly neighborhood SpiderMod swung in and fixed it so that the "Link" is a hyperlink. That's how much I rule.

You DO rule! I didn't even know you were a mod! I've been hanging out at the beach and haven't kept track of the board for a while.

Thanks Bond! Blowing a kiss to you - MMMMWWWAAA!

KA
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

KimberlyAnn wrote:You DO rule! I didn't even know you were a mod! I've been hanging out at the beach and haven't kept track of the board for a while.

Yep....one day I was a lowly poster, and suddenly I was Bondnapped and being rushed to a secret location in Utah, where I was indoctrinated by Dr. Shades to act precisely as he does while in Moderator mode. 10 painless weeks later, I was a lean, mean, moderating machine.

Thanks Bond! Blowing a kiss to you - MMMMWWWAAA!

This mod gig really has it's perks *blushes* Thanks ;)
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

I've been hanging out at the beach and haven't kept track of the board for a while.

Doesn't your frosting melt in the sun?
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_skippy the dead
_Emeritus

Post by _skippy the dead »

Dr. Shades wrote:This is a desperate plea for help from those more tech-savvy than myself.

When I listen to online radio, I typically listen to the hardcore techno section of di.fm. There's a particular song they occasionally play called "Love, Life, & Happyness" by "Stealth."

That song immediately became my favorite song of all time, BY FAR. Whenever I listen, I hope upon hope that I'll hear it.

Now that I finally have an MP3 player, I've clicked on all the links and performed all the searches, but I can't seem to find that song ANYWHERE!

Here's a thread on that site's discussion board where they talk about this song:

http://forums.di.fm/showthread.php?p=1099781#post1099781

Hopefully that'll give someone a clue to how to find that song.

So, folks, here's my plea: I'm DESPERATE to download it or otherwise find a link whereby to play it. Can anyone help me find this thing?

Thanks in advance!

Shades - do you use a bit torrent client?
I may be going to hell in a bucket, babe / But at least I'm enjoying the ride.
-Grateful Dead (lyrics by John Perry Barlow)