The War on Terror

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Mr. Coffee
_Emeritus

Post by _Mr. Coffee »

Bond...James Bond wrote:
Mr. Coffee wrote:Yeah I believe all the crap you've said you done.....why would you make up some of that stuff?

Show me where I have, and I'll excuse myself.

Bond...James Bond wrote: I'm just a tad irritated that you jump down my ass and call me a total pussy when we've gotten along pretty well on this board so far for one comment I make about something that doesn't even effect you.

Ifd you damned think you can challenge me on my goddamned qualification, son, then damned do so.

Bond...James Bond wrote: You act like any type of criticism of the army or the armed forces is a total slap in your face. All I asked is why haven't we caught Bin Laden yet.....and you jump on my ass like I'm a two bit troll or something who's never posted here before.

A total slap? Then fuckjing take my scars, asshole. Fuckjing take my scars and what they mean, youm worthless damned cunt. Then stand you faggot ass against me or anyone that has bveen there, you worthless damned asshole.

I've taken craps that are more worthy than you, asshole. Challenge me if you will.
On Mathematics: I divided by zero! Oh SHI....
_Mr. Coffee
_Emeritus

Post by _Mr. Coffee »

Bond...James Bond wrote:I get it....you're the meanest mother idiot in the valley and all that crap. You've killed people and I haven't. You've taken a bullet in the head and lived while I complain about splinters I get at the boardwalk while eating ice cream. You da man. Geez.

Here's my PERSONNAL vioce to you...

Are you willing to put your BS on me not finding you, tracking you to a damned physical adress, and ripping your world apart?
_Mr. Coffee
_Emeritus

Post by _Mr. Coffee »

Come one, Bond. You and your BS bvs my abilty to track you down to a specific point.

Go ahead anbd thing you're weak dick self is beyond me. Go the “F” ahead, boy.

I will find you and I will damned END YOU if you “F” with me. Try it. I goddamned dare you to.
Last edited by Manetho on Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Mr. Coffee wrote:
Bond...James Bond wrote:Yeah I believe all the crap you've said you done.....why would you make up some of that stuff?

Show me where I have, and I'll excuse myself.

What?

Bond...James Bond wrote: I'm just a tad irritated that you jump down my ass and call me a total pussy when we've gotten along pretty well on this board so far for one comment I make about something that doesn't even effect you.

Ifd you damned think you can challenge me on my goddamned qualification, son, then damned do so.

I'm not trying to challenge you dude.

Bond...James Bond wrote: You act like any type of criticism of the army or the armed forces is a total slap in your face. All I asked is why haven't we caught Bin Laden yet.....and you jump on my ass like I'm a two bit troll or something who's never posted here before.

A total slap? Then fuckjing take my scars, asshole. Fuckjing take my scars and what they mean, youm worthless damned cunt. Then stand you faggot ass against me or anyone that has bveen there, you worthless damned asshole.

I'm not trying to challenge you on anything. What's the point? I'm just a worthless faggot ass damned asshole damned cunt.

I've taken craps that are more worthy than you, asshole. Challenge me if you will.

I'm not trying to challenge you. Apparently I'm smaller than your crap so what's the point?
Last edited by QuestionEverything on Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Mr. Coffee wrote:
Bond...James Bond wrote:I get it....you're the meanest mother idiot in the valley and all that crap. You've killed people and I haven't. You've taken a bullet in the head and lived while I complain about splinters I get at the boardwalk while eating ice cream. You da man. Geez.

Here's my PERSONNAL vioce to you...

Are you willing to put your BS on me not finding you, tracking you to a damned physical adress, and ripping your world apart?

What BS?
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Mr. Coffee
_Emeritus

Post by _Mr. Coffee »

Bond...James Bond wrote:[

I'm not trying to challenge you. Apparently I'm smaller than your crap so what's the point?

Then you WILL shut the “F” up and say you are sorry for ever having questioned me.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Mr. Coffee wrote:
Bond...James Bond wrote:[

Then you WILL shut the “F” up and say you are sorry for ever having questioned me.

I'm sorry for questioning you, your loyalty to the armed forces, your service to this country, and any other offenses I may have given you. Period.
_Mr. Coffee
_Emeritus

Post by _Mr. Coffee »

Bond...James Bond wrote:What BS?

My damned years of combat vs yours of being an asshole.

My years of finding someone to make an excuse for me, verses you talking crap.

Want to go for more, asshole?
_Mr. Coffee
_Emeritus

Post by _Mr. Coffee »

Bond...James Bond wrote:I'm sorry for questioning you, your loyalty to the armed forces, your service to this country, and any other offenses I may have given you. Period.

Appology accre[ted.
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

Wow. I definitely know I'm smaller than Mr. Coffee's excrement.

No doubt.