"Deep Impact"....

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Mr. Coffee
_Emeritus

"Deep Impact"....

Post by _Mr. Coffee »

Jesus damned Zombie damned Christ....

THat's how much I hope that sunlight, and therefore something resembling actual physics catches up with me and not jsut kills me, but obliterates all hope of the human race surviviving.

Worse yet, the human race'll survive...

We'll live through the shere damned supidity of men an women that can be bothered to CLOSE THEIR EYES.

We're screwed. I hate Sci-Fi movies and so should you.
On Mathematics: I divided by zero! Oh SHI....
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

???

Would it be inappropriate of me to declare that I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about here?
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

I think this is about the movie "Deep Impact". It's been around for 5-10 years I think. I didn't like it.
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo
_Coggins7
_Emeritus

Post by _Coggins7 »

We're screwed. I hate Sci-Fi movies and so should you.

Anyone who hates science fiction is bereft of hope. And anyone who talks like this is bereft of maturity.
The face of sin today often wears the mask of tolerance.

- Thomas S. Monson