A two year old should *NEVER* have to utter these words

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Sam Harris
_Emeritus

Post by _Sam Harris »

What is it with these men killing the women who carry their children? Why not just get it snipped if you're that afraid of the responsibility involved?

The Washington Post did an article last year on all the women in the area who had been killed by their childrens' fathers. It's sick and it's sad...

Makes you scared, Jesse Davis already had one kid by this guy, who's to say one's man won't freak out after two or three?

What are we doing to ourselves as a society?
Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances. -Ghandi
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

GIMR wrote:What is it with these men killing the women who carry their children? Why not just get it snipped if you're that afraid of the responsibility involved?

Absolutely! Not only that, but I wonder what she was doing cranking out kids in her unwed state herself.

Hasn't anyone ever heard of a condom anymore?
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Dr. Shades wrote:
GIMR wrote:What is it with these men killing the women who carry their children? Why not just get it snipped if you're that afraid of the responsibility involved?

Absolutely! Not only that, but I wonder what she was doing cranking out kids in her unwed state herself.

So here's the score:

1 woman dead
1 fetus dead
1 child orphaned

1 guy who not only kills the woman he created one child with, but his own offspring as well.

Hey, I got no problem with that.

Bastard.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Sam Harris
_Emeritus

Post by _Sam Harris »

Dr. Shades wrote:

Unwed I'm not having much of a problem with, unless you manage to get a new babydaddy each year. That's an issue for me. That, and being with someone for 15-20 years and the dude won't marry you. I'm sorry, after year two, if I don't hear you talking about the possibility of a future with me, pack yo shiznit.

As far as condoms, LOL, my mom used to always hint about how she got pregnant because it was so hard to get birth control. I feel that if you're grown enough to screw in the back of a car, you're grown enough to go up to the pharmacist (who is mostly likely a family friend) and ask for some rubbers...

No sympathy, and yes this guy is a bastard.
Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances. -Ghandi