Reply to Porter's Serious Inquiry

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Reply to Porter's Serious Inquiry

Post by _Jersey Girl »

In a previous thread, Porter asked the following serious question:

Do you love to shop at walmart?

Here is my serious reply:

Actually Porter, I do shop at Wal Mart for some products, but I don't love it. If you'd like to know where I shop for specific items such as clothing, etc. I'd be happy to give you a brief, though not very detailed, list.

What was your question about a trailer?

Jersey Girl
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Do you spice things up and shop at the upscale botique in your area?

IE do you go to the big city and shop at Target then?
Last edited by FAST Enterprise [Crawler] on Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

I just have to say I try to avoid Wal-Mart. It seems that sometimes it's the only thing open. Or worst it's the only store that may carry what I need. What is really frustrating is when they do NOT carry what I need and all the other stores are out of business. Argghhh!

I do like Target!

What does Wal-mart have to do with trailers?
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Mercury wrote:Do you spice things up and shop at the upscale potique in your area?

LOL. I think we were posting at the same time.

Targa is way upscale.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Mercury wrote:Do you spice things up and shop at the upscale potique in your area?

Are you Porter? What specific items are you thinking about? Clothing? What?
Chinese Proverb
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

barrelomonkeys wrote:I just have to say I try to avoid Wal-Mart. It seems that sometimes it's the only thing open. Or worst it's the only store that may carry what I need. What is really frustrating is when they do NOT carry what I need and all the other stores are out of business. Argghhh!

I do like Target!

Ummm, excuse me Missy, but this was a serious inquiry about MY shopping habits. :-P

Having said that...Wal Mart's okay...Target or as we say in France Target' is okay too. Depends on what I need, want and what Porter is seriously interested in. I'll have to let Porter clarify the trailer question.
Chinese Proverb
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Jersey Girl wrote:
barrelomonkeys wrote:I just have to say I try to avoid Wal-Mart. It seems that sometimes it's the only thing open. Or worst it's the only store that may carry what I need. What is really frustrating is when they do NOT carry what I need and all the other stores are out of business. Argghhh!

I do like Target!

Ummm, excuse me Missy, but this was a serious inquiry about MY shopping habits. :-P

Having said that...Wal Mart's okay...Target or as we say in France Target' is okay too. Depends on what I need, want and what Porter is seriously interested in. I'll have to let Porter clarify the trailer question.

Well excuse me! ;)

I want to know why he is so interested. He certainly seems to be fixated on you.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

barrelomonkeys wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:

I do like Target!

Well excuse me! ;)

I want to know why he is so interested. He certainly seems to be fixated on you.

I think it's the trailer, monkey's. We'll have to see. Who knows the mind of Porter?
Chinese Proverb
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

Jersey Girl wrote:Who knows the mind of Porter?

The Shadow knows.
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy Porter »

Are Depends underpants less expensive at Wallyworld or Target?

What about the Preparation H?

I don't use either product, so I thought I would ask someone who uses them.

Someone who sits in front of the 'puter screen all day and frequently craps themselves and blames it on posts read on this board..

May I suggest the following to save this person hundreds of dollars?