Reply to Porter's Serious Inquiry

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy Porter »

Jgirl,

A while back I made a comment about trailers:

It's not a home until you take the wheels off!

Recently you recalled it, and I thought it was because you are a woman who remembers all things that offend you, and by you recalling it for no reason, I thought it was because you DO live in a trailer and had been holding a grudge ever since I posted the above trailer humor.

So, clear it up, do you live in a trailer?

Did you have the wheels taken off? or is it an RV?
Last edited by Ask Jeeves [Bot] on Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Polygamy Porter wrote:Are Depends underpants less expensive at Wallyworld or Target?

What about the Preparation H?

I don't use either product, so I thought I would ask someone who uses them.

Someone who sits in front of the 'puter screen all day and frequently craps themselves and blames it on posts read on this board..

May I suggest the following to save this person hundreds of dollars?

I'm afraid I can't address the above serious comments and/or questions nor do I "sit in front of the 'puter screen all day". Now, the computer does NOT come from Wal Mart.

Now there was something about a trailer?
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Jersey Girl wrote:
Polygamy Porter wrote:Are Depends underpants less expensive at Wallyworld or Target?

What about the Preparation H?

I don't use either product, so I thought I would ask someone who uses them.

Someone who sits in front of the 'puter screen all day and frequently craps themselves and blames it on posts read on this board..

I'm afraid I can't address the above serious comments and/or questions nor do I "sit in front of the 'puter screen all day". Now, the computer does NOT come from Wal Mart.

Now there was something about a trailer?
Then why did you reply? Look at my post, I did not request a response from any specific person.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Now, Porter, in response to your serious assertion that I "sit in front --whatever--the computer all day". I've taken the liberty of doing some serious research.

Today's Post Counts:

Porter 35
Jersey Girl 29

Which would tend to challenge your assertion no matter how serious.
Chinese Proverb
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Polygamy Porter wrote:Jgirl,

A while back I made a comment about trailers:

It's not a home until you take the wheels off!

Recently you recalled it, and I thought it was because you are a woman who remembers all things that offend you, and by you recalling it for no reason, I thought it was because you DO live in a trailer and had been holding a grudge ever since I posted the above trailer humor.

So, clear it up, do you live in a trailer?

Did you have the wheels taken off? or is it an RV?

Oh, that's not a direct quote. If you bothered to read the post of yours that I replied to, which you didn't, you'd know better why I used your own words in my reply.

But that's too much like work, isn't it?

Now about the trailer. I live in a custom built home that I designed on forested acreage worth real close to 1/2 million $, all paid for...no wheels.

The boat has a trailer with wheels.

Anything else?
Chinese Proverb
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Polygamy Porter wrote:Then why did you reply? Look at my post, I did not request a response from any specific person.

I replied because I'm a non-specified person. Does that help?
Chinese Proverb
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Jersey Girl wrote:Now about the trailer. I live in a custom built home that I designed on forested acreage worth real close to 1/2 million $, all paid for...no wheels.

The boat has a trailer with wheels.

Anything else?
Did this home come in two halves on flatbed trailers?

Ah ha ha just kidding.

No more trailer questions.

On the rare occasion that I do go into Whitetrash-mart, usually with the in-laws, I joke and look around at the crowded store and exclaim, "Wow! The trailer court must be empty tonight!"
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

PP: Did this home come in two halves on flatbed trailers?

Jersey Girl: No, it actually came in deliveries of lumber from the Pacific NW.

PP: Ah ha ha just kidding.

Jersey Girl: Your choice.

PP: On the rare occasion that I do go into Whitetrash-mart, usually with the in-laws, I joke and look around at the crowded store and exclaim, "Wow! The trailer court must be empty tonight!"

Jersey Girl: Ah. On the not-so-rare occasion that you try to break into a serious discussion thread that I started for TBM's with off topic BS remarks again, you can expect me to torment you and the only "wow" you'll be exclaiming is "Wow, is this woman never gonna let up on me for that?"

And the answer will be "no". Got it?
Chinese Proverb
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Jersey Girl wrote:PP: Did this home come in two halves on flatbed trailers?

Jersey Girl: No, it actually came in deliveries of lumber from the Pacific NW.

PP: Ah ha ha just kidding.

Jersey Girl: Your choice.

PP: On the rare occasion that I do go into Whitetrash-mart, usually with the in-laws, I joke and look around at the crowded store and exclaim, "Wow! The trailer court must be empty tonight!"

Jersey Girl: Ah. On the not-so-rare occasion that you try to break into a serious discussion thread that I started for TBM's with off topic BS remarks again, you can expect me to torment you and the only "wow" you'll be exclaiming is "Wow, is this woman never gonna let up on me for that?"

And the answer will be "no". Got it?
Too bad a length of that Pacific NW lumber got stuck up your ASS.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Polygamy Porter wrote:Too bad a length of that Pacific NW lumber got stuck up your ASS.

Bad move, Porter.
Chinese Proverb