LOL! Toilet Tunes!!!

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

LOL! Toilet Tunes!!!

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

Just when you thought you'd seen it all! Now there's Toilet Tunes!

Check it out!

https://www.gettoilettunes.com/index.php

I can't stop laughing!

Here's a testimonial from the site:

"It finally trained my husband to put the seat down!" Liz E.

Hilarious.

KA
_Sam Harris
_Emeritus

Post by _Sam Harris »

That's ingenious. I know for a fact that I don't really like hearing people go...LOL! Especially myself some mornings....

pfffffttt!!!!

As far as putting the seat down goes, when I was very small, my predominatly male extended family would always leave the seat up when overnighting at Grandmas. I had fallen in many a night, and it's very inconvenient to have to dry off your ass at 2 am, so I had gotten used to perching on the edge of the bowl and tinkling. Well, one night I must have been really sleepy (and really small to do this successfully), because I ended up perching on the edge of a trash can right next to the toilet, whose edge was the same height. Instead of waking me, my brother and cousins just laughed. I can't remember this, but they relay it with glee at family gatherings. Must've smelled horrid the next day, it was in the summer, and we didn't have air conditioning....
Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances. -Ghandi
_Who Knows
_Emeritus

Post by _Who Knows »

I'm sure that would be a huge hit during those 2am middle of the night trips to the bathroom.
WK: "Joseph Smith asserted that the Book of Mormon peoples were the original inhabitants of the americas"
Will Schryver: "No, he didn’t." 3/19/08
Still waiting for Will to back this up...
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy Porter »

Sorry, but that device is f'n lame.

The women on the video are idiots.

So you think that play in music is going to muffle the sounds of the splash down? Or mask the sound of the golden water fall?
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

I gotta agree with the menfolk. No music can distract a man who is doing his business. Maybe you ladies have figured out a more silent method that can be muffled by jazz music, but some menfolk make a racket on the can. That's the curse we bear for Eve talking to that damn snake (or something like that).
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

GIMR wrote:That's ingenious. I know for a fact that I don't really like hearing people go...LOL! Especially myself some mornings....

pfffffttt!!!!

As far as putting the seat down goes, when I was very small, my predominatly male extended family would always leave the seat up when overnighting at Grandmas. I had fallen in many a night, and it's very inconvenient to have to dry off your ass at 2 am, so I had gotten used to perching on the edge of the bowl and tinkling. Well, one night I must have been really sleepy (and really small to do this successfully), because I ended up perching on the edge of a trash can right next to the toilet, whose edge was the same height. Instead of waking me, my brother and cousins just laughed. I can't remember this, but they relay it with glee at family gatherings. Must've smelled horrid the next day, it was in the summer, and we didn't have air conditioning....
I am a guy and i just do not understand how anyone will plop their bare ass on a seat of unknown cleanliness. Especially in a house full of boys who piss all over the seat.

I don't care how sleepy I am or how hurried I am, that sombitchin seat is clean before I put my ass on it.

In public restrooms, I not only clean the seat, but also use the complimentary ass gasket.

There were some folks from India at work a while ago. One fellow in particular would NOT sit on the seat when taking a crap. No LIE. He would squat over the bowl, ON TOP of it... yeah imagine the speed of his sewer snakes entering the water from free falling that high and the huge ass splash down! Like a high dive for the browns!
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

Polygamy Porter wrote:
There were some folks from India at work a while ago. One fellow in particular would NOT sit on the seat when taking a crap. No LIE. He would squat over the bowl, ON TOP of it... yeah imagine the speed of his sewer snakes entering the water from free falling that high and the huge ass splash down! Like a high dive for the browns!

I squat and don't sit in public restrooms. I also use my shoe to flush.
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

barrelomonkeys wrote:I squat and don't sit in public restrooms. I also use my shoe to flush.
Even if you are taking a dump?

Nothing worse than taking a dump in the sweltering heat of the summer in a portable plastic outhouse.. Trying to stand and stick my ass far enough over the hole would make me sweat like a sombitch!

Not to get personal, but what if you had the craps real bad? That runny crap goes every which way when it explodes outta ya... what a mess if you were standing up!

When I was in the Army, there was one guy who would put the seat and lid down, then make a receiving pile of toilet paper on the lid. He would then squat over the lid and pile-o-TP and do is business. To finish up, he'd do the paper work, wrap it up and make a delivery into the drop box below the lid.
Last edited by Ask Jeeves [Bot] on Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Polygamy Porter wrote:
barrelomonkeys wrote:I squat and don't sit in public restrooms. I also use my shoe to flush.

My mother told me I would get AIDS if I sat on a toilet seat sometime in the early 80's. I haven't sat on a public toilet seat in 20+ years. Of course she also said I'd get AIDS if I had sex. But yanno, I can only be a wacko at one thing at a time.
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Polygamy Porter wrote:

Nothing worse than taking a dump in the sweltering heat of the summer in a portable plastic outhouse.. Trying to stand and stick my ass far enough over the hole would make me sweat like a sombitch!

Not to get personal, but what if you had the craps real bad? That runny crap goes every which way when it explodes outta ya... what a mess if you were standing up!

When I was in the Army, there was one guy who would put the seat and lid down, then make a receiving pile of toilet paper on the lid. He would then squat over the lid and pile-o-TP and do is business. To finish up, he'd do the paper work, wrap it up and make a delivery into the drop box below the lid.

Okay, I replied the first time before you edited your post to tell me about your friend and his piles. I just want to know PP how do you know so much about other men's toilet behavior?