What two words should NEVER go together?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

What two words should NEVER go together?

Post by _Dr. Shades »

There are some words which are acceptable when used by themselves in a sentence, but become truly unthinkable when paired with another certain word.

So, let's try an exercise in word association. Tell us: What are some examples of two words that should NEVER, EVER go together?

Here's my attempt:

TRANSVESTITE SURPRISE

ENDLESS ALIMONY

PENILE AMPUTATION

TAPEWORM DINNER

TALIBAN VICTORIOUS

PUBLIC NECROPHILIA

PRESIDENT JACK-O

Anyone else?
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

34 views and nobody's chimed in?

Okay, I thought of a few others last night. Here goes:

INHERITANCE REPO

OBESE HOOKER

VOMIT SOUP

BOTCHED CIRCUMCISION

VAGINAL BEARTRAP

INVOLUNTARY HOMOSEXUALITY

GOATSE BILLBOARD
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_silentkid
_Emeritus

Post by _silentkid »

This is a great way to come up with cool band names. I especially like vaginal beartrap...a good name for a metal/hardcore band.

Skeptical Urethra
Dribble Penetration (this is used so often by basketball commentators...it kind of creeps me out)
Genital Hercules (this is an actual band name)
Yeast Burger
Eternal Blastula
Eczema Paste
Deoxyribonucleic Salad

Sorry, most of mine are kind of gross. For my finale, two words that should never be said aloud, in combination, are moist panties.
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

silentkid wrote: Sorry, most of mine are kind of gross. For my finale, two words that should never be said aloud, in combination, are moist panties.

Moist panties? That's not nearly as gross as the other things you listed. Aren't you a male? Would it really offend you if a woman said you made her panties wet? I'd imagine most guys would take that as a compliment!

KA
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Theocratic America

Mandatory Vegetarianism

Anal Seepage
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Who Knows
_Emeritus

Post by _Who Knows »

KimberlyAnn wrote:
silentkid wrote: Sorry, most of mine are kind of gross. For my finale, two words that should never be said aloud, in combination, are moist panties.

Moist panties? That's not nearly as gross as the other things you listed. Aren't you a male? Would it really offend you if a woman said you made her panties wet? I'd imagine most guys would take that as a compliment!

KA

Yeah, I'm actually trying to understand it.

Butt Stomach
WK: "Joseph Smith asserted that the Book of Mormon peoples were the original inhabitants of the americas"
Will Schryver: "No, he didn’t." 3/19/08
Still waiting for Will to back this up...
_silentkid
_Emeritus

Post by _silentkid »

KimberlyAnn wrote:Moist panties?

Yes.

KimberlyAnn wrote:That's not nearly as gross as the other things you listed.

I didn't say it was. I just said that those two words shouldn't be said aloud. Why? I don't know. The word moist just sounds weird. The word panties sounds weird as well. Both words, in combination, sound doubly weird.

KimberlyAnn wrote:Aren't you a male?

Yes.

KimberlyAnn wrote:Would it really offend you if a woman said you made her panties wet? I'd imagine most guys would take that as a compliment!

I didn't say that the two-word phrase moist panties is offensive to me. I was trying to be funny. Google the words and see how many hits you get. Why is this phrase so common? I remember initially hearing it a long time ago in a movie in a context similar to this thread (sorry, I can't remember the movie). My brother and I have been joking about it ever since.
Last edited by Guest on Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_Who Knows
_Emeritus

Post by _Who Knows »

How about wet panties?
WK: "Joseph Smith asserted that the Book of Mormon peoples were the original inhabitants of the americas"
Will Schryver: "No, he didn’t." 3/19/08
Still waiting for Will to back this up...
_silentkid
_Emeritus

Post by _silentkid »

Who Knows wrote:How about wet panties?

I think the word moist is an essential part of the equation. Replacing moist with wet is like changing white and delightsome to pure and delightsome...or maybe not.

Now, what if we exchanged the word panties with underwear or boxers or something? Moist underwear, moist boxers...nope. It still doesn't have the impact of moist panties.
_silentkid
_Emeritus

Post by _silentkid »

I am the moist panties apologist.