Post your shuffle!

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Who Knows
_Emeritus

Post by _Who Knows »

Manic Depression: Jimi Hendrix
Dream at Tempo 119: Silversun Pickups
Cherub Rock: Smashing Pumpkins
Cassidy: Grateful Dead
Call Me When You're Sober: Evanescence
In Da Club: 50 Cent
The Pot: Tool
Burning Too: Fugazi
Beautiful Liar: Beyonce & Shakira
Calling Elvis: Dire Straits
WK: "Joseph Smith asserted that the Book of Mormon peoples were the original inhabitants of the americas"
Will Schryver: "No, he didn’t." 3/19/08
Still waiting for Will to back this up...
_Mr. Coffee
_Emeritus

Post by _Mr. Coffee »

Well, here's what I got cranked to "11"... Well, the next few songs in the rotation at least.

Slayer: Reign In Blood

Anthrax: Belly of the Beast

Metallica: Don't Tread On Me (Probably the most patriotic metal song ever)

Misfits: Last Caress

Otep: Battle Ready

Amon Amarth: Thousand Years of Oppression

Children of Bodom: Six Pounder

Strapping Young Lad: Love

Gwar: Bring Back The Bomb

Suicidal Tendencies: You Can't Bring Me Down

Mushroomhead: Crazy (Seal Cover)

Strapping Young Lad: Relentless

Children of Bodom: Angels Don't Kill

On Mathematics: I divided by zero! Oh SHI....
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

Nehor, you need to request an iPod for your birthday or Christmas or something. Honestly, you need one! I don't hate grocery shopping as much now that I can tune out that awful grocery store music and ignore everyone else in the store. I can even ignore my own kids when I'm at home folding laundry! They can scream and fight and poke each other with forks and I don't even know it! Yea! ;) I dance around the house all day with my trusty iPod hooked to my waistband.

Gramps, you also need an iPod. Believe me, they're easy to operate. My six year old daughter has one and has no problems at all operating it - they're really that simple. A baby can use one! I can't work my cell phone properly, either, but the iPod is a breeze.

Dr. Shades, you sure do have a lot of Def Leppard on your shuffle! For some reason, it's not surprising.

KA
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

KimberlyAnn wrote:Gramps, you also need an iPod. Believe me, they're easy to operate. My six year old daughter has one and has no problems at all operating it - they're really that simple.

You can afford to give your six year old daughter an iPod?

Damn it, why is everybody rich but me??

Dr. Shades, you sure do have a lot of Def Leppard on your shuffle! For some reason, it's not surprising.

Yep. Just look at my avatar.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_silentkid
_Emeritus

Post by _silentkid »

I bought my mom an iPod for Mother's Day '06. She loves it and uses it every day. If she can figure out how to use one, anyone can.
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

Oh man! A 6 year old with an Ipod? KA she must be some kid! What does she listen to on it?

We didn't get my girls an Ipod because they don't have many songs they listen to. Maximum is probably about 100 each. It was just a waste of money to get them anything nicer than the knock off MP3 player. My 6 year old isn't even interested in music. Of course he's a boy.
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

Nah, Dr. Shades, I'm not rich, but my husband does provide well for our family. I can't complain.

I have four daughters and the only one without an iPod is Annie, the four year old. Chloe, my six year old, got her daddy's old nano when he got a new video iPod for Father's Day a year ago. She has about two hundred songs on it and they include toddler delights such as "The Hamster Dance", Radio Disney volumes 1-6, the Little Mermaid soundtrack, The Magic Kingdom soundtrack (which includes "It's a Small World After All" woo hoo!) and a bunch of other kiddy songs.

Unfortunately, while we were driving around Houston a few weeks ago, Chloe was the only one who didn't leave her iPod in the hotel room. She insisted on playing it through the stereo speakers of the rental van so we all got to jam to "The Hamster Dance" and "Juliet". Yee Haw! I don't think I'll ever clear those songs from my head.

Oh, and Chloe can read well. She has no trouble finding the songs she wants on her iPod. Annie is begging for an iPod, too, and so we told her when she's reading solidly, we'll get her one. It should be another year. I'll probably give her my iPod and go buy myself a new one. What a mean mommy I am!

KA

PS - Here's the song I heard over and over while battling traffic in downtown Houston. Enjoy! :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68DBf8-TWng
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

I listen to mostly podcasts but heres my music:

My Violent Heart - NIN
Breathe - Pink Floyd
For what its worth - Buffalo Springfield
Alices Restaurant - Arlo Guthrie
One Love - Prodigy - hackers Soundtrack
Track 8 of Snowcrash unabridged - neal Stephenson
Maria - Rage Against the Machine
What Do I have to Do - Stabbing Westward
All We have Is Now - Flaming Lips
A change is gonna come - Sam Cooke
Last edited by FAST Enterprise [Crawler] on Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

I listen to a lot of podcasts, too. Mostly This American Life, but also several BBC series.

Here's my current gym mix (just got back; ye gods its a horrible hot humid day)

23 --- Blonde Redhead
Emerge --- Fisherspooner
No Cars Go --- Arcade Fire
Yeah! --- The Golden Dogs
Ride --- The Vines
Fat Children --- Jarvis Cocker
Wolf Like Me --- TV On The Radio
Song 2 --- Blur
Setting Sun --- The Chemical Brothers
L.A. Woman --- The Doors
All Nighter --- Elastica
Waking Up --- Elastica
Never Here --- Elastica
Internal Wrangler --- Clinic
Submission Song --- Pulsars
Cease2xist --- Ladytron
Boy --- Book Of Love
Music For Girls --- Baxendale
Theme For An Ultimate And Inevitable Victory --- Servotron
Salt Lake City Sunday --- Fad Gadget
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Bryan Inks
_Emeritus

Post by _Bryan Inks »

Just noticed this thread.

01. Tribute - Tenacious D
02. Superman's Dead - Our Lady Peace
03. Bitter Sweet Symphony - The Verve
04. Utah Saint's Take on Mortal Kombat Theme - Utah Saints
05. Halcyon and On and On - Orbital
06. Colorblind - Counting Crows
07. Every You Every Me - Placebo
08. Halo Theme Mjolnir Mix - Martin O'Donnel & Michael Salvatori