Calling All Fans of Mr. Scratch's blog

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Calling All Fans of Mr. Scratch's blog

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

As many of you know, Mr. Scratch hasn't done as many blog entries of late...and I thought it was time we begged him to shake the cobwebs off his blog and jump back in the saddle. I started a petition on my blog asking for profiles and the people who want them, just to show Scratch that his fan base needs to be fed. So sign up if you want the blog to start rollin again.

The petition
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Alter Idem
_Emeritus

Post by _Alter Idem »

His blog has been pretty slow lately. I think he should get back on it.

Bond--I'm enjoy your profiles too. You are actually a bit kinder and gentler to your "blogee" than Scratch is. Maybe I'm better off having you write mine:)
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Alter Idem wrote:Bond--I'm enjoy your profiles too. You are actually a bit kinder and gentler to your "blogee" than Scratch is. Maybe I'm better off having you write mine:)

I pretty much just make stuff up.....aiming for being funny.

But consider your's done soon.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

6 down---9 to go (I'm shooting for 15 just to prove we're (semi)serious...

_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Why has Scratch slowed down on his blog anyway? Has he been too preoccupied with archived materials on DCP lately?

Keep up the good work on your blog, Bond.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

moksha wrote:Why has Scratch slowed down on his blog anyway? Has he been too preoccupied with archived materials on DCP lately?

Not sure.....I guess he's been more preoccupied with Hall of Fame threads of late.

Should I count this as a vote for Scratch to start up again on profiles?

Keep up the good work on your blog, Bond.

I've started doing profiles again....and I swear I'll get another parody where the mad folks watch a movie finished someday.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Just called Scratch on the batphone, and he'll post a blog profile when the petition hits 10 (and there was a possibility for one every 5 signatures after that)......I'm hoping he'll do Katherine the Great.

Sign now folks. I need two sigs. (Actually I need like 300, but I'll worry about them later).
_Mr. Coffee
_Emeritus

Post by _Mr. Coffee »

Bond...James Bond wrote:Just called Scratch on the batphone, and he'll post a blog profile when the petition hits 10 (and there was a possibility for one every 5 signatures after that)......I'm hoping he'll do Katherine the Great.

Sign now folks. I need two sigs. (Actually I need like 300, but I'll worry about them later).

Like I said in my post in your not-so-subtle link.... I wonder what the hell my profile would be other thsan "RAR, DIE, “F”, KILL! Hurr Hurr, Burn! Air Force Women! Navy Wives! Ooohrah Gunny!, Semper Fi!~ Shoot, bomb, maim, OoooohRAH!, So Help Me Chexty Puller".
On Mathematics: I divided by zero! Oh SHI....