Sea Stories with Evil Uncle Coffee....

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Hmm. That's quite disconcerting.

Mr. Coffee, you wrote:

I went in a long haired, pot smoking dumbass and came out the other side a man who stood tall.

You may or may not have joined after I did, but when I went through, if you'd even touched a controlled substance the Marines wouldn't take you. How did you get in if you'd been a pot smoker?

Also, when was your oldest son born?
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Pumplehoober
_Emeritus

Post by _Pumplehoober »

Dr. Shades wrote:Hmm. That's quite disconcerting.

Mr. Coffee, you wrote:

I went in a long haired, pot smoking dumbass and came out the other side a man who stood tall.

You may or may not have joined after I did, but when I went through, if you'd even touched a controlled substance the Marines wouldn't take you. How did you get in if you'd been a pot smoker?

According to this website...

http://msnusers.com/FundiesvsAtheists/m ... ation.msnw

his "pets" are 14 and 12. This was updated in 2006. While it is possible he did not update the ages for 3 years or so, it is unlikely.

Consider his wealth. Coffee has "F*Celestial Kingdom you" money.

Fast cars, fast motorcycles, and he can “out hump, out pump, and just plain PT high school and college kids into the deck hung over, hung out, or just plain hung all over”.

How could this not be a caricature? Did anyone even mildly question this guy before lavishing him with praise and accolades? Did you even bother reading his “exploits” when he was supposedly drunk? When were the Marines in Rwanda? What did the Marines actually do in Somalia? Bosnia? None of it matches his claims. His PTSD is a lie, his son's death is a lie, and his whole existence is a lie. And no one bothered to notice.

Such critical thought here.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Pumplehoober wrote:
Dr. Shades wrote:Hmm. That's quite disconcerting.

Mr. Coffee, you wrote:

According to this website...

http://msnusers.com/FundiesvsAtheists/m ... ation.msnw

his "pets" are 14 and 12. This was updated in 2006. While it is possible he did not update the ages for 3 years or so, it is unlikely.

Consider his wealth. Coffee has "F*Celestial Kingdom you" money.

Fast cars, fast motorcycles, and he can “out hump, out pump, and just plain PT high school and college kids into the deck hung over, hung out, or just plain hung all over”.

How could this not be a caricature? Did anyone even mildly question this guy before lavishing him with praise and accolades? Did you even bother reading his “exploits” when he was supposedly drunk? When were the Marines in Rwanda? What did the Marines actually do in Somalia? Bosnia? None of it matches his claims. His PTSD is a lie, his son's death is a lie, and his whole existence is a lie. And no one bothered to notice.

Such critical thought here.

If he's out on 100% pscyhe disability, why wouldn't he have "Screw you" money? What do you mean "Fast cars, fast motorcycles"? How many vehicles does he claim to have?
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Pumplehoober
_Emeritus

Post by _Pumplehoober »

If he's out on 100% pscyhe disability, why wouldn't he have "Screw you" money? What do you mean "Fast cars, fast motorcycles"? How many vehicles does he claim to have?

Naturally you actually read the website, correctly? If so you would have noticed that “"F*Celestial Kingdom you" money” is defined as “comfortabl[y] wealthy”. When has any disability been comfortably wealthy? Adequate to meet needs, possibly. Also…

fast car=1969 Camaro SS, 400ci smallblock, 411 Trubo transmission, 4/11 rear end, and 497bhp worth of badassitude

fast motorcycle=2002 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa, a 2004 GSXR1000, and an Aprila Mille

An Aprilia Mille is a $60k motorcycle.

http://www.superstreetbike.com/features ... lle_rsv_r/
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Pumplehoober wrote:

Naturally you actually read the website, correctly? If so you would have noticed that “"F*Celestial Kingdom you" money” is defined as “comfortabl[y] wealthy”. When has any disability been comfortably wealthy? Adequate to meet needs, possibly. Also…

fast car=1969 Camaro SS, 400ci smallblock, 411 Trubo transmission, 4/11 rear end, and 497bhp worth of badassitude

fast motorcycle=2002 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa, a 2004 GSXR1000, and an Aprila Mille

An Aprilia Mille is a $60k motorcycle.

http://www.superstreetbike.com/features ... lle_rsv_r/

Yes, I did read it and so what? Why couldn't he be comfortably wealthy?
Chinese Proverb
_Pumplehoober
_Emeritus

Post by _Pumplehoober »

Jersey Girl wrote:Yes, I did read it and so what? Why couldn't he be comfortably wealthy?

No reason whatsoever. I have a wonderful opportunity to purchase some oceanfront property in Mongolia for you.

Are you seriously this naïve?
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Pumplehoober wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:Yes, I did read it and so what? Why couldn't he be comfortably wealthy?

No reason whatsoever. I have a wonderful opportunity to purchase some oceanfront property in Mongolia for you.

No, I'm seriously married to a disabled Vet, you inane little jackass.
Chinese Proverb
_Pumplehoober
_Emeritus

Post by _Pumplehoober »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Pumplehoober wrote:

No, I'm seriously married to a disabled Vet, you inane little jackass.

I assume you are married to a REAL disabled Vet, not one who is faking it to get accolades. There is a difference.

Edit: Being married to a disabled Vet should not have impaired your reasoning skills either. Blaming your husband for automatic acceptance does him a disservice. There is no way Coffee was real. His entire persona was too over the top, and the threats were his way of covering that. Did anyone really consider what he claimed to have done? In some cases Marines were never there (Rwanda for example). If someone claims they are a Vet, and you believe everything they say without question, I do not think it is my problem. Calling me a jackass does not mitigate your lack of reasoning or thinking; it is simply an attempt to escape the responsibility on your part.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

I assume you are married to a REAL disabled Vet, not one who is faking it to get accolades. There is a difference.

Edit: Being married to a disabled Vet should not have impaired your reasoning skills either. Blaming your husband for automatic acceptance does him a disservice. There is no way Coffee was real. His entire persona was too over the top, and the threats were his way of covering that. Did anyone really consider what he claimed to have done? In some cases Marines were never there (Rwanda for example). If someone claims they are a Vet, and you believe everything they say without question, I do not think it is my problem. Calling me a jackass does not mitigate your lack of reasoning or thinking; it is simply an attempt to escape the responsibility on your part.

First off, Stalker, I in no way expressed "automatic acceptance". If you disagree with that, I invite you to repost any portion of any post I made on this thread to you that demonstrates "automatic acceptance". I challenged your implied assertion that coffee couldn't be a comfortably wealthy disabled vet/enlisted prior service member of the USMC.

Do you think that all disabled vets are living under a bridge someplace?

Stick that up your reasoning or lack there of.
Chinese Proverb
_Pumplehoober
_Emeritus

Post by _Pumplehoober »

Jersey Girl wrote:First off, Stalker, I in no way expressed "automatic acceptance".

Again your insults are a thinly veiled attempt to hide your own poor reason and lack of thought. Please feel free to continue to disagree however.

I challenged your implied assertion that coffee couldn't be a comfortably wealthy disabled vet/enlisted prior service member of the USMC.

I know of no one in the US military who could afford to blow $60k on a third motorcycle on disability or just based on an average retirement. I don't know any disabled vets who could easily drop $60k on a primary car, let alone a completely superfluous toy.

Stick that up your reasoning or lack there of.

Again, your lack of thought is hardly my fault.