Teaching Comments from Tal's epistemology thread

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

I teach children that are mentally retarded to varying degrees. I can assure you that they are more worthy of my time and attention than anything I see on this site. Or anyone on this site! GARANTEEED!
_Mr. Coffee
_Emeritus

Post by _Mr. Coffee »

barrelomonkeys wrote:I teach children that are mentally retarded to varying degrees. I can assure you that they are more worthy of my time and attention than anything I see on this site. Or anyone on this site! GARANTEEED!

Thanks for your time and service, Book of Mormon. Teachers are one our countries most undervalued resources, yet they shape our society more than anyone except for parents.

Yeah, I actually think of teachers as being right up there with uniformed members of the military in importance in our society...
On Mathematics: I divided by zero! Oh SHI....
_Mr. Coffee
_Emeritus

Post by _Mr. Coffee »

barrelomonkeys wrote:I teach children that are mentally retarded to varying degrees. I can assure you that they are more worthy of my time and attention than anything I see on this site. Or anyone on this site! GARANTEEED!

Yeah, I'm requoting this, just because it warrents it...

I know full well that the line of "Those who can do, those who can't teach" is utter BS.

And you teach the handicapped. I'd rather face combat than do your job. So my hat is off to you, Book of Mormon. I could not do your job.
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Coffee thanks for saying so.

Liz, can you move my comment about teaching as well as this one over as well. Thanks.
_Mr. Coffee
_Emeritus

Post by _Mr. Coffee »

Ok, I'm gonna say this.,..

The next one of you wannabe assholes that decids to TRY and “F” with my posts know I will save and repost it over and over again until you knock your crap off....

I posted my crap there for a reason and how dare you damned tell me or anyone else what it meant.

Do your jobs and stick to actually violations of TOU....
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Mr. Coffee wrote:Ok, I'm gonna say this.,..

The next one of you wannabe assholes that decids to TRY and “F” with my posts know I will save and repost it over and over again until you knock your crap off....

I posted my crap there for a reason and how dare you damned tell me or anyone else what it meant.

Do your jobs and stick to actually violations of TOU....

Coffee---I was the one who moved your posts, so you can direct your concerns to me.

Since Barrelomonkeys REQUESTED that the conversation regarding teaching be moved from the other thread, I moved it. This was a conversation between you and her, and it did not have anything to do with the topic of the previous thread. I would have kept the teaching conversation on the other thread had she not specifically requested it be moved.

I was not trying to offend you, or state that your portion of the teaching conversation was childish or inappropriate. I am also a teacher, and appreciated the comments as well.

I apologize if I offended you. That was not the intent.
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

I requested they be moved because they had nothing to do with the thread and made me look ridiculous. Thread moving along smoothly and then I step in and say "I'm a teacher. Hi!" What a nutball. :) I am a nutball, I just didn't want to look like one today, at that moment.
_Mr. Coffee
_Emeritus

Post by _Mr. Coffee »

liz3564 wrote:Coffee---I was the one who moved your posts, so you can direct your concerns to me.[/color]

About time one of you damned took responsibility for your BS...

liz3564 wrote:Since Barrelomonkeys REQUESTED that the conversation regarding teaching be moved from the other thread, I moved it.[/color]

And that damned excuses the p
liz3564 wrote: that excuses what in the first place?

liz3564 wrote:This was a conversation between you and her, and it did not have anything to do with the topic of the previous thread. I would have kept the teaching conversation on the other thread had she not specifically requested it be moved.[/color]

BS, the PM I sent her was between us, every thing else was something different.

liz3564 wrote:I was not trying to offend you, or state that your portion of the teaching conversation was childish or inappropriate. I am also a teacher, and appreciated the comments as well.[/color]

No, you are trying to just shuttle things into your own little catagory of things. Who gives a crap what was meant by it, as longas it meats YOUR judgment? AMIRITE?!

liz3564 wrote:I apologize if I offended you. That was not the intent.[/color]

You couldn';t offend me more than if you pissed on David's grave... I mean “F”, you're defending BS, woman. Think the “F” about what you do as a mod and as a person.
_Tarski
_Emeritus

Post by _Tarski »

Mr. Coffee wrote:
liz3564 wrote:Coffee---I was the one who moved your posts, so you can direct your concerns to me.[/color]

About time one of you damned took responsibility for your BS...

liz3564 wrote:Since Barrelomonkeys REQUESTED that the conversation regarding teaching be moved from the other thread, I moved it.[/color]

And that damned excuses the p
liz3564 wrote: that excuses what in the first place?

liz3564 wrote:This was a conversation between you and her, and it did not have anything to do with the topic of the previous thread. I would have kept the teaching conversation on the other thread had she not specifically requested it be moved.[/color]

BS, the PM I sent her was between us, every thing else was something different.

liz3564 wrote:I was not trying to offend you, or state that your portion of the teaching conversation was childish or inappropriate. I am also a teacher, and appreciated the comments as well.[/color]

No, you are trying to just shuttle things into your own little catagory of things. Who gives a crap what was meant by it, as longas it meats YOUR judgment? AMIRITE?!

liz3564 wrote:I apologize if I offended you. That was not the intent.[/color]

You couldn';t offend me more than if you pissed on David's grave... I mean “F”, you're defending BS, woman. Think the “F” about what you do as a mod and as a person.

WTF?! You are way out of line and not making any sense. Liz is doing a great job.
I read over all of this and the various posts (moved and otherwise) several times and I just can't see what the hell you are so bent out of shape about.
_Mr. Coffee
_Emeritus

Post by _Mr. Coffee »

Tarski wrote: WTF?! You are way out of line and not making any sense. Liz is doing a great job.
I read over all of this and the various posts (moved and otherwise) several times and I just can't see what the hell you are so bent out of shape about.

Did you have a damned point or were you just trying to suck a Mod "dick" for fun, asshole?