Harry Potter 7, thread A ***NO SPOILERS!***

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Harry Potter 7, thread A ***NO SPOILERS!***

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

So I gotta ask....who's not visiting the board over the weekend?

[MODERATOR NOTE: This thread has been renamed and re-purposized (is that a word?). This thread is for NON-SPOILERS ONLY. See the equivalent thread if you've read the book and wish to talk about it with spoilers.]
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

My stepdaughter is going to read the book first, my stepson is going to read it second, then I get to read it third.

So I'll probably be around until it's my turn.

But I'll admit that it took me a little while longer to get to sleep last night, so excited was I about Harry Potter 7.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

I can not wait!!!!!!!! I am so excited. Although I'm a little sad too. I'm sad it'll be over. :(

I'm reading it first. I rule the roost in my house and everyone else has to get in line.
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

You mean you guys haven't scored the leaked torrent? Geez its been floating around all week!
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Mr. Coffee
_Emeritus

Post by _Mr. Coffee »

I wonder how pissed off people around here would get if I posted the full deathlist for HP7....
On Mathematics: I divided by zero! Oh SHI....
_Who Knows
_Emeritus

Post by _Who Knows »

Mr. Coffee wrote:I wonder how pissed off people around here would get if I posted the full deathlist for HP7....

VERY PISSED! Why would you even think of doing such a thing?
WK: "Joseph Smith asserted that the Book of Mormon peoples were the original inhabitants of the americas"
Will Schryver: "No, he didn’t." 3/19/08
Still waiting for Will to back this up...
_Mr. Coffee
_Emeritus

Post by _Mr. Coffee »

Who Knows wrote:
Mr. Coffee wrote:I wonder how pissed off people around here would get if I posted the full deathlist for HP7....

I'm an ASSHOLE-E-O-E-O! I'M AN ASSHOLE, THE WORLD'S BIGGEST ASSHOLE!
On Mathematics: I divided by zero! Oh SHI....
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Blixa wrote:You mean you guys haven't scored the leaked torrent? Geez its been floating around all week!

I don't want to see! I want it to be a surprise. I have my special chair in my sunroom that I have it all planned out. A stash of Diet Dr. Pepper and the book. I don't want it ruined for me.
_Who Knows
_Emeritus

Post by _Who Knows »

Mr. Coffee wrote:
Who Knows wrote:

I'm an ASSHOLE-E-O-E-O! I'M AN ASSHOLE, THE WORLD'S BIGGEST ASSHOLE!

No, that's beyond asshole. I propose Dr. Shades make it a bannable offense - the first in MDB history!
WK: "Joseph Smith asserted that the Book of Mormon peoples were the original inhabitants of the americas"
Will Schryver: "No, he didn’t." 3/19/08
Still waiting for Will to back this up...
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Please don't do that. >:(