Harry Potter 7, thread A ***NO SPOILERS!***

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Blixa wrote:You mean you guys haven't scored the leaked torrent? Geez its been floating around all week!

I've been doing my best to avoid them.....this book is one of the last vestiges of my childhood damnit, and I don't want to spoil it for myself.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

Who Knows wrote:
Mr. Coffee wrote:
Who Knows wrote:
Mr. Coffee wrote:I wonder how pissed off people around here would get if I posted the full deathlist for HP7....

VERY PISSED! Why would you even think of doing such a thing?

I'm an ASSHOLE-E-O-E-O! I'M AN ASSHOLE, THE WORLD'S BIGGEST ASSHOLE!

No, that's beyond asshole. I propose Dr. Shades make it a bannable offense - the first in MDB history!

I second that!
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

T-minus 5 hours and counting.......
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Bond...James Bond wrote:T-minus 5 hours and counting.......

You must be on the East Coast.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Dr. Shades wrote:
Bond...James Bond wrote:T-minus 5 hours and counting.......

You must be on the East Coast.

Eastern timezone anyway.....and I'm going against my earlier plans to play it conservative and get the book tomorrow afternoon. I'm going to pick it up at 12:05 and start reading it till I get done.
_Mephitus
_Emeritus

Post by _Mephitus »

I hate the entire book series, so i don't mind ruining it for the rest of you.

@#!*&^ kills )(@*!)(*@#

hehe, i wont be an ass and post em here.

But you CAN see them where i posted them here http://exmo-social.com/showthread.php?t=6514
One nice thing is, ze game of love is never called on account of darkness - Pepe Le Pew
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Ignoring Sono Hito, Do you have the book Bond?
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

barrelomonkeys wrote:Ignoring Sono Hito, Do you have the book Bond?

Why yes.....I do. Less than a 100 pages to go.
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

OMG! Is it good?
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

barrelomonkeys wrote:OMG! Is it good?

Certainly is a page turner....although very dark and sad. Or maybe that's because the series is coming to a close. Or perhaps *** *** ******. But it's really different than the structure the rest of the books followed.